Seneca Falls, NY & Jane Jonda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seneca Falls, NY & Jane Jonda

Hooray for Seneca Falls, NY. They don't like Jane Fonda.

Womens hall of fame.....what a load of ****.
    Glad the city has enough balls to object

Comment

The only hall she needs to be in is the chow hall of some dirty ol penitentiary.
      There was a time when she would have faced a firing squad for her treason.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
        The only hall she needs to be in is the chow hall of some dirty ol penitentiary.
        There was a time when she would have faced a firing squad for her treason.
        There was a time......the good old days where people who worked against our country were killed. Not sure when that changed but Fonda, Clinton's, Comey, there is a list long enough to empty a brick of .22's and we cant even officially recognize there was criminal activity

Comment

Still some good folks left in NYS who never forgot.
          Glad the last good ones did not die at the Alamo.

Comment

Dang straight!
            I love it. I'm sure she regrets her actions. We often regret our actions of youth with age and experience. But that doesnt change the fact it was a treasonous act, criminal and probably cost American service personnel lives.
            Gary
            Last edited by DRT; 03-30-2019, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
              Dang straight!
              I love it. I'm sure she regrets her actions. We often regret our actions of youth with age and experience. But that doesnt change the fact it was a treasonous act, criminal and probably cost American service personnel lives.
              Gary
              I'm pretty sure there are a bunch on people sitting on death row that regrets committing the murders that put them there. I doubt even a tenth of a % have any remorse and what little they do have is that they got caught. Jane Fonda fits this perfectly.

Comment

Working...
              X