Charges against Smullet dropped..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charges against Smullet dropped..

I am not sure what kind of Voodoo his lawyers have worked but I sure hope the feds pick up the case on the mailed letter.

wow

Isn't his lawyer the same guy represention Kaeperdick and co-conspirator of The Creepy Pron Lawyer Avanatti?
    Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 03-26-2019, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Bullcrap

Comment

Wow...

Comment

Too much Obama influence. Friend of Michelle or something like that I believe is what I read.

Comment

Chicago for ya. Cops can arrest them and the legal system lets them go.

Comment

That is very strange. Wonder if it has anything to do with how the prosecutor came out at the time of the arrest and laid out every detail of the alleged crimes, in the press conference. I thought that was weird at the time. Seemed like it would potentially taint the jury pool.

Comment

It's.....Chicago....

Comment

Police union has called for a federal investigation into KIM Fox, Cook county DA. Same lady who refused herself from this investigation then oversaw the dropping of charges! Load of ****!

No evidence and trump is still guilty.
                  Piles of evidence and that fool is innocent !?

Comment

There is a different set of rules in this country for the rich and powerful. Sad what we have allowed ourselves to become.

Comment

"After reviewing all of the facts and circumstances of the case, including Mr. Smollett’s volunteer service in the community and agreement to forfeit his bond to the City of Chicago, we believe this outcome is a just disposition and appropriate resolution to this case," according to a statement from the office of the Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx.

Why would they take his bond, if he is an innocent man?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                        "After reviewing all of the facts and circumstances of the case, including Mr. Smollett’s volunteer service in the community and agreement to forfeit his bond to the City of Chicago, we believe this outcome is a just disposition and appropriate resolution to this case," according to a statement from the office of the Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx.

Why would they take his bond, if he is an innocent man?

Sounds to me, that he paid a $10K fine for it to go away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                          There is a different set of rules in this country for the rich and powerful. Sad what we have allowed ourselves to become.
                          I suspect this is a testing the waters case put on by the likes of the "Justice Democrats". Same collection of Marxists who gave us Cortez, Ohmar & Tlaib...

Their plan is very dangerous and is in full swing, and should be taken with absolute seriousness and be given the full attention of our Federal Justice system... which MAYBE we can do now that this witch hunt/collusion Russia bs is over (also a diversion/distraction).

Watch part II from this point. This guy describes in great detail what is going on at even the state and local levels. These people are a cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by Comanchehunter View Post
                            Sounds to me, that he paid a $10K fine for it to go away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            And had a friend phone the prosecutor.

Click image for larger version

Name:	race card.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	24575396

Comment

This is so true.

Comment

Working...
                              X