• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone still dislike Trump?

At first lots of people disliked Trump. The only 3 real excuses heard were:
    1. Hillary not in jail
    2. Border not shut down (or the likes)
    3. Trump isn't getting rid of ACA (Obamacare)

Of course those 3 excuses were AFTER he accomplished many things but we all sat here and said OK.. fair enough.

Now that he's fighting for all 3, does anyone still not like him?

Never thought Hillary would go to jail. The other two things not getting done isn't on him.

The only thing he's truly disappointed me on and continues to do so is 2nd Amendment stuff. This was my primary concern about him in the first place. That is kind of a big one, but i'm still overall happy with his performance and policies.

What ends up happening with these red flag bills could seriously end up hurting him though. I have a feeling Gramnesty and Little Marco are going to screw us on this.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      At first lots of people disliked Trump. The only 3 real excuses heard were:
      1. Hillary not in jail
      2. Border not shut down (or the likes)
      3. Trump isn't getting rid of ACA (Obamacare)

Of course those 3 excuses were AFTER he accomplished many things but we all sat here and said OK.. fair enough.

Now that he's fighting for all 3, does anyone still not like him?
      I do not like him. I believe he is a better president than the alternative. I pray he wins in 2020 and then Pence gets the nod...

If he doesn’t fulfill any of the the list he will go down as politician that promised and didnt deliver...like “no new taxes”

Flame away...and for the record, there has not been a presiident in the past 25 years of my voting record that I have liked...politicians dont rank high on my list if “likable” charactistics.

Comment

I didn't like him way before he ran for President, and still don't. However, he has FAR exceeded expectations of what I thought he would be able to accomplish. This bonehead bumpstock deal is one of the few things I think he has actually screwed up on. That was full out left-wing reaction.

If someone would take his phone and keep him away from the cameras he would be way ahead.

Comment

I couldnt imagine how hard it would be to win a middle school election that was rigged for one candidate, starting years prior. Much less the Presidential election of the United States, that had been rigged on a global scale. The smear campaign against him and his family has probably never been before on such a level.

I think it will take years, maybe even decades for the truth to come out. And when it doesn I think many will see just how wrong they were about Donnie. He is just starting to pull back the curtain on the corruption in DC.
          Last edited by batmaninja; 03-26-2019, 10:14 AM.

Comment

The only thing I don’t like about him are the tweets (and I understand the logic that this is the only way he can work around the mainstream press). When he is “on script”, like the last state of the union, he’s fine. He needs a script writer in the can with him when he tweets at 5 am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As a man, I despise him just as bad as I did when I held my nose so to speak and voted for him. As a politician, I love him! He's not beholden to any group, and I truly believe he is working for AMERICA (all the while pumping up his own image, but that's OK.). He didn't need the job, still doesn't, but he truly saw that a serious change was needed. He took the bull by the horns and tackled it head on. He's brash, vulgar, and ugly to the core, but he is EXACTLY what this country needed at this time in our history. I truly believe he was hand picked by God for this job... just as He picked Moses to lead His people out of Egypt and picked David to be a King... Both were at their core dishonest and ruthless, and murderers, but God used them to His end for His plan and His will. I think the same is true for the Donald...
              I can't wait to vote for him again now!

Comment

Amen

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                  I do not like him. I believe he is a better president than the alternative. I pray he wins in 2020 and then Pence gets the nod...

If he doesn’t fulfill any of the the list he will go down as politician that promised and didnt deliver...like “no new taxes”

Flame away...and for the record, there has not been a presiident in the past 25 years of my voting record that I have liked...politicians dont rank high on my list if “likable” charactistics.
                  What about the 2 conservatives on the SC?? Just to name a couple of great accomplishments..

He is not nearly as bad as you have been led to believe.. Take the blinders off.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    As a man, I despise him just as bad as I did when I held my nose so to speak and voted for him. As a politician, I love him! He's not beholden to any group, and I truly believe he is working for AMERICA (all the while pumping up his own image, but that's OK.). He didn't need the job, still doesn't, but he truly saw that a serious change was needed. He took the bull by the horns and tackled it head on. He's brash, vulgar, and ugly to the core, but he is EXACTLY what this country needed at this time in our history. I truly believe he was hand picked by God for this job... just as He picked Moses to lead His people out of Egypt and picked David to be a King... Both were at their core dishonest and ruthless, and murderers, but God used them to His end for His plan and His will. I think the same is true for the Donald...
                    I can't wait to vote for him again now!
                    Honest question. Can I ask why you despise him as a man?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                      Honest question. Can I ask why you despise him as a man?
                      I was wondering the same thing especially since he believes that he was hand picked by GOD.. Interesting..

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                        I couldnt imagine how hard it would be to win a middle school election that was rigged for one candidate, starting years prior. Much less the Presidential election of the United States, that had been rigged on a global scale. The smear campaign against him and his family has probably never been before on such a level.

I think it will take years, maybe even decades for the truth to come out. And when it doesn I think many will see just how wrong they were about Donnie. He is just starting to pull back the curtain on the corruption in DC.
                        It will take the people demanding the truth to come out. But once that happens and even just one real TV station starts airing it then IMO it will snowball fast and everyone and I mean everyone will act like they were never one of those slimy Democrats.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                          What about the 2 conservatives on the SC?? Just to name a couple of great accomplishments..

He is not nearly as bad as you have been led to believe.. Take the blinders off.
                          Thank you for telling me my opinion.

Those nominations were not the thrust of his campaign promise. They are a bonus. Just like the next one will be when everyone realizes that RBG has been gone for 6 years. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                            I was wondering the same thing especially since he believes that he was hand picked by GOD.. Interesting..
                            Sometimes God gives you the leader you want/deserve...and that isn’t always a good thing.

Comment

**** DJT. He's no friend of the Second Amendment. He's no friend of mine. He should be no friend of yours.

Comment

Working...
                              X