No announcement yet.

"No further indictments are recommended"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are the local “I know it’s a crock but I don’t care as long as they get him because he was s meanie to my Teddy Cruz” guys? Should we have a TBH wellness check?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      Shifty Schiff rejects the report, wants Mueller to testify
      Pencil neck is a piece of work...he’s next on the list to end up a fool. Really can’t imagine where he’ll take it

Comment

What a waste of time and money. More importantly what a wasted opportunity for the current president and congress to work together and utilize the thriving economy to eliminate deficit spending and lower the national debt.

Comment

One way this could turn out to not be a waste of time and money - if the Mueller report shows how the democrats actually worked with the Russians. How the FBI lied and how the government has worked to over through the President.

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post
            One way this could turn out to not be a waste of time and money - if the Mueller report shows how the democrats actually worked with the Russians. How the FBI lied and how the government has worked to over through the President.
            It would be totally worth all the money 1000 times over if it showed all that but it would take a real investigation and not a "witch-hunt" to bring those things to light.

Comment

Well the #1 Obama fan Chris Matthews just pee'd down his own leg.

Gotta luv it when one of these liberal goons has a melt down.

MAGA!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                  Peach foteefi !!!!
                  This is hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                    Hey Mueller, why don't you stick around for a bit and dig into Hillary's closet, since you're unemployed now and everything?
                    Amen. How is she not in jail?

Comment

Comment

The only way to stop the madness is to eliminate the tyrants.
                        So we will just get beaten down and succumb at some point. They are spending way to much on media and importing votes for us to hold on much longer.

Gary

Comment

Looking back there was a lot of people hoping Trump would just kill the investigation because it was obvious there was nothing there and waste of money. I think that is what the dems wanted all along....so that the narrative could live on. Instead Trump let them drag it out to the bitter end all the while having countless dems and media figures go on record as having "no doubt that there is indeed Russian collusion." Only to end up with egg on their face and credibility lost. Trump just keeps winning

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            Looking back there was a lot of people hoping Trump would just kill the investigation because it was obvious there was nothing there and waste of money. I think that is what the dems wanted all along....so that the narrative could live on. Instead Trump let them drag it out to the bitter end all the while having countless dems and media figures go on record as having "no doubt that there is indeed Russian collusion." Only to end up with egg on their face and credibility lost. Trump just keeps winning
                            But show me one liberal who now believes Trump is not guilty.

They all still believe and will always believe every lie they are told...No matter what.

I want to know how much crap would come up with an investigation that deep into the Clintons and Pelosi and other scum Dems..

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              Shifty Schiff rejects the report, wants Mueller to testify
                              Some of these people are so invested in the idea that Trump colluded to influence the election they can’t accept reality. Schiff is perfect example. Beto went on and on about it yesterday saying he is “absolutely sure” Trump colluded with the Russians. His opinion however is probably due more to idiocy than ideology.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                Yep. Imo he is immensely smarter than people give him credit for. He doesn’t make rash decisions no matter how off the hinges he may SEEM. The more I watch and pay attention it appears that every comment or decision he makes is a calculated move.

Comment

Working...
                                X