Deep State Crumbling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
    I have this friend... Career Navy then did something undetermined for our government for 40 years. he is smart and very well connected. he swears up and down that there is a huge deal about to break with thousands of arrests in a conspiracy against the government of the USA. Not a foil hat kind of guy.
    Please please...let your former Area51 employee friend be correct and please keep us updated.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      I have this friend... Career Navy then did something undetermined for our government for 40 years. he is smart and very well connected. he swears up and down that there is a huge deal about to break with thousands of arrests in a conspiracy against the government of the USA. Not a foil hat kind of guy.
      How could something huge not be in the works?

These criminals can only circle the flame for just so long before it sucks them in and burns them up.. They are so arrogant and brazen that they make no attempt at covering their trail of corruption... They have played the American people for stupid and have been very successful..... ENTER TRUMP
      They never thought he would win.. They made huge miscalculation... Now they will pay..

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Wonder if Schiff will choose the bottom bunk or the top bunk?
          He has said the most painful part of going to prison is leaving his buddy's behind.

Comment

What motivation does Lisa Page have to lie her?

I can see Obamas, Hillarys and Lynchs motivation to, but what is Lisas?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post

To live

Comment

There really isn't one. I think, exactly like the messages already released between her and her Boyfriend Strzok, Page has some actual things on the record she showed. There won't be much for the other side to point at as far as her credibility is concerned. It is all going to systematically laid out with an actual paper trail.

Just like the FISA warrants. They were based upon a fake Dossier, which has been proven, mainly by Cohen never having went to Prague. Secondarily, tracing the money all the way back to the Clinton Regime. Therefore, those FISA warrants are/were illegal. Everyone is about to have to admit that. The question is going to be how much did those submitting/approving the FISA paperwork know about the validity of the Steele Dossier.
                Last edited by SB09; 03-14-2019, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Get a lesser sentence or immunity from the mass arrests that are coming down the pipeline?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    To live
                    Wouldn't lying and putting the entire Obama Admin, Hillary Regime, Heads of the Justice Department on blast have the opposite effect?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      Get a lesser sentence or immunity from the mass arrests that are coming down the pipeline?
                      That isn't really a good reason to claim a person is lying... Otherwise, nobody would be negotiating that type stuff in other cases. Plenty of precedent already set for that type claim.

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                        There really isn't one. I think, exactly like the messages already released between her and her Boyfriend Strzok, Page has some actual things on the record she showed. There won't be much for the other side to point at as far as her credibility is concerned. It is all going to systematically laid out with an actual paper trail.

Just like the FISA warrants. They were based upon a fake Dossier, which has been proven, mainly by Cohen never having went to Prague. Secondarily, tracing the money all the way back to the Clinton Regime. Therefore, those FISA warrants are/were illegal. Everyone is about to have to admit that. The question is going to be how much did those submitting/approving the FISA paperwork know about the validity of the Steele Dossier.
                        The Dossier is been proven a hoax due to the fact that it was written by Christopher Steele 10 years earlier for a completey different purpose with a completely different cast of characters.... They simply changed the names..

Comment

Wouldn't lying and putting the entire Obama Admin, Hillary Regime, Heads of the Justice Department on blast have the opposite effect?
                          Not if your fear of death is greater than your fear of prison.

Comment

The Dossier is been proven a hoax due to the fact that it was written by Christopher Steele 10 years earlier for a completey different purpose with a completely different cast of characters.... They simply changed the names..

Correct. Now the only thing left to prove is who knew that when they signed off on the FISA warrants with that being the basis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Ohr testified that he raised the red flag and his warnings were ignored.

Comment

Correct. Now the only thing left to prove is who knew that when they signed off on the FISA warrants with that being the basis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                Yea like Comey actually telling the President about it and the fact that it is full of lies and unsubstantiated claims? If I were Comey, I'd be pretty concerned right about now... Comey and a bunch of his cohorts... I truly hope this doesn't get swept under the rug like so many other blatant crimes by the left have been... just in this one subject alone... beginning with Lerner and Clapper and the whole group of lyinass DemoKrauts! They don't even try to hide it anymore because there's no retribution for their wrong-doings... If we don't stop this, we're done for...

Comment

Working...
                                X