Views:	1
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	25087041

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1463232644848.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	25087042

We are also raffling three bows, a PSE, a Mission and a 20 pound recurve.

I just love how tapatalk turns our pictures upside down! Stupid piece of crap...

The shoot was a raging success. We had about 50 shooters in the field total, and raffled away some really cool swag.

The rain held off until the last shooter had almost finished (me and Roz) and then it hit like an NFL linebacker. We proceeded to with the raffle in the rain even though some had already left. We raffled off the PSE, Mission and Inferno bows first as those were the hotly sought after items.

The top shooter buckles were a big hit and we will definitely do those again!

More importantly the 4H kids ran a great shoot, we had phenomenal participation by both parents and 4H members alike. Everything from running registration, the raffle, water stations and concessions.

Our Bertram Archery 4H raised just over $7,000.00 to get ready for this shoot to include buying new targets, shade canopies, trophies/buckles and everything else that goes into putting on a 3-D shoot.

At the end of the day we are almost $3,300.00 in the clear. This is slated to buy new safety gear, practice range targets and equipment for the club.

I couldn't be more proud of our 4H parents and children, everyone did an outstanding job.

So keep the schedule clear, we are thinking about having a Fred Bear shoot in September to get ready for hunting season!

Thanks to those who showed up to shoot and especially those who donated gear for the raffle!

Comment

It was a great shoot. You guys did a great job on the course and it had a lot of good 3D targets. I really appreciate that you made it a little more challenging for the youth hunters compared to some of the others we have been to.

We were really impressed with your 4H and how well everything was set up from 3D targets to raffle items.

Even with the soaking rain at the end it was a great event and we would definitely come back.

Comment

Working...
      X