Elite Owners - Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elite Owners - Houston

Who works on your bow? I need some new limbs, string, d-loop, peep installed and tuned. I was going to make the drive to see Jerry but since he is gone I figured I would try to find someone local.

Any help is appreciated

C&S Archery in Conroe

Comment

west Houston archery
      I would trust Glenn with any kind of bow I had.

Comment

santa fe used to be a dealer, I believe triple edge as well. take it to somebody with two-track binary exp.

Comment

Wherever you take it, they must have a draw board or it will never be tuned to its potential. Most shops don't have one but I believe Triple Edge has one. C & S is a newer Elite dealer and I hear they are doing quite well selling Elite's. I bet Toby has one too.

Comment

Originally posted by TEXAS 10PT View Post
            Wherever you take it, they must have a draw board or it will never be tuned to its potential. Most shops don't have one but I believe Triple Edge has one. C & S is a newer Elite dealer and I hear they are doing quite well selling Elite's. I bet Toby has one too.
            that's the right approach.............I built my own for that very reason.

Comment

Toby and the guys at C&S was my first thought. I would think they would have a draw board/hooter shooter etc to be able to time and tune the bows. Scott Whiteford timed my first ever Elite Synergy off a hook in the ceiling. It worked just fine but a DB/HS is easier.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post
                Scott Whiteford timed my first ever Elite Synergy off a hook in the ceiling. It worked just fine but a DB/HS is easier.
                dude is old school, but the best tuner bow tech I've ever seen.

Comment

Scott at Viking tricked mine out and times it and it shoots smooooth now (no drama replies needed )

Comment

Originally posted by bauce302 View Post
                    west Houston archery
                    I would trust Glenn with any kind of bow I had.
                    This

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                      Scott at Viking tricked mine out and times it and it shoots smooooth now (no drama replies needed )
                      Scott was NEVER the drama. I bought my first Synergy from Scott. Drove all the way to Houston too.

Sure wish he was still up here.

Comment

Thank you for all the suggestions

Comment

Scott or Glen At west Houston Archery.

Comment

I was going to make the drive to see Jerry but since he is gone I figured I would try to find someone local.

Any help is appreciated

Not out of the game, just not at RBO anymore. Still going to be tuning and building strings.

Comment

Originally posted by JerryR View Post
                              Not out of the game, just not at RBO anymore. Still going to be tuning and building strings.
                              Glad to hear that you are still in the game

Comment

Working...
                              X