Alvord FFA Archery Fundraiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alvord FFA Archery Fundraiser

I would like to invite everyone out to Alvords FFA Fundraiser to be held at Cinnamon Creek Archery on Sep.17, sign-in will start at 10:30am. Food and drinks will be available for purchase.
    Fee $50 per shooter, it will include 1 round 3D tourn. and 1 round at archery skeet.
    There will be hog hunts given away for winers of tourn's, there will also be raffles for a hog hunt at Saw Blade Ranch, also will be a bow for raffle along with other give aways.
    For more information contact Scott Kelsey 940-389-1536

We are trying to raise money for the FFA. Its a great cause all the money goes back to the kids. This is the first year we are having this shoot and will be having it every year so hopefully it will get bigger and better every year.

Comment

Ide love to come, but its a little too far for me to travel in Sept. Thats pretty close to county fair time for me. An ag teacher's job is never done.

Comment

I hear ya. My kids show and it's a full time job in it's self. My hats off to u and what u do for kids.

Comment

Hope to make this one! I love doing fundraiser shoots as much as I like any other tourney!

Comment

Classes or just lump group?? Would love to come. See if I can make it.

Comment

Just reminding everyone about our shoot on Sep. 17
              Sign in starts at 10:30am

Comment

Working...
              X