America’s 233-Year-Old War with Jihad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

America’s 233-Year-Old War with Jihad

Here is a good article from American Thinker that describes America's and Western Civilization's relationship with Islamic countries, starting in the eighteenth century. The Jihad did not start on 9/11, and it will never end.

Originally posted by planomustang View Post
    Here is a good article from American Thinker that describes America's and Western Civilization's relationship with Islamic countries, starting in the eighteenth century. The Jihad did not start on 9/11, and it will never end.

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti..._at_jihad.html
    Seems to me the Crusades didn't go far enough. From what I have seen the past few decades, the muslim leaders are all cowards and the true infidels. The world could certainly be a better place is there were no muslimes left anywhere.

Comment

The Barbary pirates, that's where it started. They pirated our trade ships. They drew first blood.

Comment

Time to finish the job!

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
          Seems to me the Crusades didn't go far enough. From what I have seen the past few decades, the muslim leaders are all cowards and the true infidels. The world could certainly be a better place is there were no muslimes left anywhere.
          Goes a lot further back than that... Started when Abram and Sarai took it upon themselves to work God's plan rather than let God work God's plan...

Then once God struck the covenant with Abraham and his people (including Joshua, Moses and the Exodus leaders of the tribes of Israel) He gave them instructions on how to take the land that God had given them, a land flowing with milk and honey; and they did not follow God's very specific instructions, they and we have been paying the price ever since.

And we will continue to suffer because of it. We should however NOT give in to Jihad one little bit. We should have no mercy on anyone who attempts jihad.

Comment

time to put some Black Jack Pershing on their azzes again!

Comment

Working...
            X