Liberty Bow Co.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liberty Bow Co.

I did a search, looks like the newest thread on these bows is pretty old. They appear to still make them, They are VERY short and compact, and look to be useful for some things. Anyone have one of these that can comment on them?

more gimmick than anything else, I have talked to a few people who had them, no one kept them for long

Comment

Never shot a Liberty, but I have shot the Gearhead bows. Pretty cool, but more of a novelty for me. They are now making long axle to axle bows with the same twin riser design as well.

Comment

Probably give up a little accuracy, but I see a couple of companies now making some very short bows. Interesting, but I'd have to shoot one before I made an opinion. What is with the Gearhead bows? Are they good?

Comment

Originally posted by softpoint View Post
          Probably give up a little accuracy, but I see a couple of companies now making some very short bows. Interesting, but I'd have to shoot one before I made an opinion. What is with the Gearhead bows? Are they good?
          They are as well built as anything out there. Great company and the engineering is spot on as far as design and build.

I think they are too far out of the box for most people, which is why they are now making a longer axle to axle bow and gaining in popularity.

If I had extra money hanging around I would own one for sure, just to put it through the Granger grinder and see what happens.

Comment

I shot one years ago, and it had some hand shock, but it was tolerable. They’re a silicon valley company, I visited him once. He lived in a condo complex at the time (Sunnyvale CA maybe), and the whole unit had milling equipment and machining equipment in the luving room. I don’t know about today.

The two larger archery pro shops here do not carry them, one did several years ago.

The founder/ inventor was a real character.

Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Living room- no confusion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X