Grapevine Lake draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ispdnxs View Post
    Thanks. I’m pretty good on spots down there. From what I have seen though Kirby is a public land killing machine. On a separate note, I sent you a PM a while back, did you ever get it?
    I just saw it and replied. Its heating up out here last few days with the weather change . Bucks pushing doe's now and the sign is showing up. Talk soon good luck out here.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, 8th year in a row that I haven't been drawn and didnt get redraw. But, as you can see, I am blessed! Was finally able to get a lease again and got my biggest buck with a bow after 40 years of hunting.

He had been gut shot and would have died a miserable death. I put an arrow in him and he expired in 40 yards.

Hes not a trophy for all, but for where I hunt, in cisco, and the situation, he is a trophy in my book.

Good luck to all out there. Would think, with high water, if you find a good pinchpoint, you could really see alot of deer.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice one. Congrats.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like the site is down.

Comment

Nice Cisco Buck allenshawn. I'm picking up my permit in the morning but unfortunately wont be able to take off work till the end of the week. Good luck to those that are able to take advantage of this nice cool weather over the next few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Pope & Yum View Post
              Nice Cisco Buck allenshawn. I'm picking up my permit in the morning but unfortunately wont be able to take off work till the end of the week. Good luck to those that are able to take advantage of this nice cool weather over the next few days.
              USACOE is closed tomorrow for Vets Day, I called Friday after the drawing.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodson View Post
                USACOE is closed tomorrow for Vets Day, I called Friday after the drawing.
                Thanks for the info.

Comment

Not much action tonight. The switch has not been turned on yet.

Comment

I'm out on the redraw this year but I've been getting on some pretty good bucks at LBJ. I shot a good buck Friday night with my bow but couldn't recover him. Tracked blood for about 150 yards and then dried up. Bucks were running does all over the place out there.

Comment

I hope they open up the Flower Mound side one day. It's getting ridiculous over there.

Comment

[emoji15]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Duck Hunting Grapevine

Anyone done any duck hunting on grapevine this year with all the flooding? Any idea about a good place to put a boat in?

Comment

Any slammers down yet?

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
                              Any slammers down yet?
                              Didn't see much movement on Monday, except for a trophy squirrel. At least a couple of pounds. Heading out tomorrow to freeze.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting woodys View Post
                                Anyone done any duck hunting on grapevine this year with all the flooding? Any idea about a good place to put a boat in?
                                No birds there, all the boat ramps are closed

Comment

Working...
                                X