Picked up my new rig tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up my new rig tonight!

About a month ago I went and test shot the Triax and knew it was time for a new bow. So I joined the club.

I can’t wait to get it in the woods!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes sir.

Comment

You do know the new vitrex, and traverse are out now. The new 2019 models. They have a totally different grip also. My son the triax and they are really nice, but the new traverse is even nicer IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
        You do know the new vitrex, and traverse are out now. The new 2019 models. They have a totally different grip also. My son the triax and they are really nice, but the new traverse is even nicer IMO.
        I knew they were coming out but I wanted the shorter ATA.

Comment

Nice setup!!!

Comment

Nice rig! Glad you bought the one you wanted. There will always be newer models. Yours is exactly what you needed. Enjoy it. Post some LDP’s.

Comment

Going to have to go back to the shop with this. Was at full draw this morning in the living room looking through the peep trying to decide if I wanted it rotated a little bit and the string broke at the loop on the cams.

I use a Scott shark wrist release and had the trigger turned to the inside with my thumb holding it closed so I know I didn’t fire it. It scared the crap out of me and my wife nearly jumped out of her skin.

I’ve already ran a cotton ball over the limbs so those look good. The cams seem to be ok too.

Sucks

Comment

Ouch, in more ways than one.

Comment

Bows like the creed xs and the triax with the short axel to axel and large cams are very sensitive to being torqued. Lot of folks have pulled the string off the cam by torquing the bow during the draw cycle

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                    ....and the TX5

Comment

I went and shot a bunch of bows today, there are some really nice ones out right now. The triax, and vertex being right up there. Did not shoot the TX5 as the cables touched my hand as I drew it. The Hoyt nitrex was nice also.
                      Last edited by critter69; 11-18-2018, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Nice

Comment

I want the Triax as my next bow, if I could ever let go of my Z7 Extreme.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                            Going to have to go back to the shop with this. Was at full draw this morning in the living room looking through the peep trying to decide if I wanted it rotated a little bit and the string broke at the loop on the cams.

I use a Scott shark wrist release and had the trigger turned to the inside with my thumb holding it closed so I know I didn’t fire it. It scared the crap out of me and my wife nearly jumped out of her skin.

I’ve already ran a cotton ball over the limbs so those look good. The cams seem to be ok too.

Sucks

Oh man that's no good. I bet they make it right though. Still a bummer!! And it'll definitely make you jump!! I had the string break at full draw on a Bear bow one time...not something I wanna experience again!!

Comment

Originally posted by jathomas437 View Post
                              I want the Triax as my next bow, if I could ever let go of my Z7 Extreme.
                              I was in the same situation as you. Never thought i could hang up my trusty
                              Z7 Extreme. I shot the Triax and loved it. Feels just like the Z7 but faster and completely vibration free so I made the switch.

Comment

Working...
                              X