X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW! Last time I seen a gash that big was when she-------------oh nevermind

Comment

Originally posted by HDWRENCH View Post
      As a young boy about 6-7 a couple hit a deer in the summer right in front of our house . Still very much day light at the time. Deer slide up hood and ended up inside car . It killed both people inside . It was not dead at all I can still recall my mother running to help them . I followed there was nothing to be done .

The sounds that I heard I can still hear them today . The deer kicked both of them to death , it got out of the car through a side window and then fell into the ditch . A State patrol responded and back then shot the deer .

That guy is very lucky , I never get close until I am sure the animal is 100% dead . I see people messing with all kinds of animals on you tube and I think they are just dumb.

In this case the guy made a bad choice luck he has a scar and a huge medical bill could have been much much worse .

hope his chic digs scars as that one is a keeper .

Man, that’s insane. That would have been awful for a grownup to witness, can’t imagine how rough that was as a kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CentexRancher View Post
        They can put up a better fight than you would think. Here is a perfect example of a beat down delivered by a deer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1A-qkLNijo
        There's a reason why lone yotes just walk by grown deer without giving them a second glance.

Comment

Working...
        X