Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just won the 6 month long TBH biggest loser contest !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sling shot View Post
    Yeah I think he would get his message across better curving the language and like you I do not agree with him spiritually. I have some friends that followed his Snake Juice recipe. One started after bad doctors visits and test results. Three months into it Dr. was impressed with results and test are all normal now. So yes fasting is healthy if done right.

Yeah I feel like eventually he will kill someone. We will see.
    That’s great news on the blood tests. Fasting is amazing for all aspects of health if done correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Congrats bud...2nd place was good by me with how hardcore you were going! I didn’t go too hard the entire time and lost 42# from 223# to 181#. Fasting and Keto-ish diet worked well. I’m about to get in the gym and tighten up now. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by mdnabors View Post
        Congrats bud...2nd place was good by me with how hardcore you were going! I didn’t go too hard the entire time and lost 42# from 223# to 181#. Fasting and Keto-ish diet worked well. I’m about to get in the gym and tighten up now. Keep up the good work!
        Thanks MD! You are very inspiring to me. My journey right now is close to what you just did. Wish I was already there like you Lets keep up with each other on our goals.

Comment

PM sent Rich!

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrisler View Post
            PM sent Rich!
            PM replied

Comment

Originally posted by mdnabors View Post
              Awesome results bud, congrats!!

To the OP: Tried your ER water and liking it!! (YouTube video). Have not had an all out "hike" at work but I am sure I will see/notice the difference as compared to drinking just water. Thank you Sir.
              Last edited by Pedernal; 07-16-2018, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                  Awesome results bud, congrats!!

To the OP: Tried your ER water and liking it!! (YouTube video). Have not had an all out "hike" at work but I am sure I will see/notice the difference as compared to drinking just water. Thank you Sir.
                  Yes it's amazing! Your body starts to crave it very quickly. Regular water has so little minerals in it that very few people have good electrolyte levels.

Comment

Originally posted by d1rich1 View Post
                    Ok keep me in the loop on your sleeping.
                    51 hours in to my 2nd fast Rich. Slept well last night and I'm not even hungry. Hoping to get to the gym later

Comment

You can do it brother! I'm working with a guy right now that's going to lose over 50 lbs this month! Add yourself to the fbook group and get going!!
                      I cannot see the FB on my work computer. What is the name of the page so i can search it in my phone?

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                        51 hours in to my 2nd fast Rich. Slept well last night and I'm not even hungry. Hoping to get to the gym later
                        Great Job Tex! Keep us updated on your results! The key to cutting weight is in the refeed than going straight into another fast. With planning you can make it fit any schedule. You can do it!!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                          I cannot see the FB on my work computer. What is the name of the page so i can search it in my phone?
                          Fasting for Weight Loss and Healing with Fasted Life

My graph is the main pic you see. Let me know if you have issues.

Comment

Congrats that is an amazing accomplishment. Unfortunately there is no way I could go days without eating. Heck I got hungry just thinking about not eating.

Comment

Great Job Tex! Keep us updated on your results! The key to cutting weight is in the refeed than going straight into another fast. With planning you can make it fit any schedule. You can do it!!
                              Coming up on the 72 hour mark. Made the mistake of weighing this morning and only down 4lb since starting the first fast on Thursday. I don't know why I expected more because if i can lose 4lbs every 5 days I'll be to my goal in another month. Forgot my ER water and left the gym absolutely parched this morning. We have this african dust cloud over us making matters even worse. When I got to the office I found a vitamin water in the fridge. That little bit of sweetness from the stevia has caused me to feel hungry again I think. Still pushing on though.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                                Congrats that is an amazing accomplishment. Unfortunately there is no way I could go days without eating. Heck I got hungry just thinking about not eating.
                                I thought the same thing. It was actually a lot easier for me to not eat than to eat only a little bit. You should try it.

Comment

Working...
                                X