No announcement yet.

When is it ok..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am pretty sure after watching it multiple times, I clearly think he was just trying to put Rudolphs helmet back on.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
      Hmmm.. 8 seconds left on a game I’m winning. I would like to think most are smarter than that but maybe I’m wrong. I’m sure most on here have wanted to act in a fit of rage but I bet the majority is aren’t fing idiots.
      There is no debating that it was the wrong thing to do. I just think that lots of people can lose their tempers. I know that I have in the past and I hate to say it but I reserve the right to do so in the future...LOL.

-john

Comment

Originally posted by ca1219 View Post
        I am pretty sure after watching it multiple times, I clearly think he was just trying to put Rudolphs helmet back on.
        Lmao, the best take I’ve heard yet!

Comment

Man, that's terrible! I just saw it this morning and am shocked and saddened by Garrett's actions. He will regret this one for the rest of his life.

I'm an Aggie and had a very high opinion of Myles as he has always (from what I've seen) been a solid guy. However, this is inexcusable and he deserves whatever it is he is about to get. What a shame...

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
            You know there was a time that I decided just to ignore you self important arse. I was happier then. How empty does your life have to be for a grown man to sit around all day living to troll people on a bow hunting site? I realize that you think highly of yourself and you have put yourself up on a pretty high pedestal but your rantings on this site really don't amount to anything in real life. Now go ahead and post something so you can pat yourself on the back. I promise I no longer care.

-john

How empty does ones life have to be so sour all the time?

Please do ignore me. If you can’t enter into a discussion without getting butthurt because somebody doesn’t agree with your blanket glass houses claim them maybe the internet is not for you.

Fortunately I live a pretty **** good real life too full of great family and friends. Rest easy knowing that. Sorry to disappoint you once again.

Last edited by Smart; 11-15-2019, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Comment

When is it ok..

He lost his temper and made a bad choice and will pay for his decision. Rightly so. BUT for those on here bad mouthing him personally, do you know him ??? Have you actually met him ? Do you really know anything about him ??
                Last edited by huntingfanatic; 11-15-2019, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Love the guys who are so jealous or something they decide to take shots at all Aggies over one dudes mistakes... Not sure what yall's problem is.... Now back to the real topic

Garrett should end up done for the year, as a prescident. The money is pointless in a lot of ways soooo w/e there... There was a LOT of other extra curricular activities by both teams around that play... I think they need to look at everyone involved just to be above board about it...

Heat of the moment happens... But you gotta be better than the other guys

Comment

Baddest man in that whole scene.
                    Brother hits a qb with a helmet...
                    now getting mudhole stomped by two of qbs biggest guys... and this pimp comes in..knocks qb down and stands there waiting...

Thug.
                    Last edited by systemnt; 11-15-2019, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Any of you guys defending this are either blind or bias. A man size Myles Garrett swinging a helmet at somebody’s head. If you don’t think that has the ability to kill a man then you don’t know much about her trauma. I’d like to see him suspended for the season. There’s no place for **** like this in football.

Comment

When is it ok..

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
                        He lost his temper and made a bad choice and will pay for his decision. Rightly so. BUT for those on here bad mouthing him personally, do you know him ??? Have you actually met him ? Do you really know anything about him ??

Do you need to know him to badmouth that action? I don’t know Mike Tyson personally nor have I met him, but when he bit off Evander Holyfield’s ear, I **** sure badmouthed him.[emoji23]
                        Last edited by Smart; 11-15-2019, 07:55 AM.

Comment

I think you mean complicit and on a sports field the answer is never.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
                            Man, that's terrible! I just saw it this morning and am shocked and saddened by Garrett's actions. He will regret this one for the rest of his life.

I'm an Aggie and had a very high opinion of Myles as he has always (from what I've seen) been a solid guy. However, this is inexcusable and he deserves whatever it is he is about to get. What a shame...
                            I second that

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                              I think you mean complicit and on a sports field the answer is never.
                              You are correct. Gracias

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
                                Love the guys who are so jealous or something they decide to take shots at all Aggies over one dudes mistakes... Not sure what yall's problem is....

So jealous??? Of what??

Most of what I saw were folks getting on Aggies who blindly defended another Aggie? You derived jealousy somehow in there for that?

Comment

Working...
                                X