Vacuum sealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vacuum sealer

Looking to by a vacuum sealer. Which one do you guys recommend?

I got the Weston Pro 2300 about six months ago and it's been awesome. But it will really depend on your budget/needs.

Comment

It depends on how much your going to use it.

I vacuum seal about 3-5 deer a year and a few hundred pounds of fish I’m definitely not going with another small unit my next one will be commercial grade.

If you plan on maybe a deer or two and some fish food saver would be a decent line to go with.

Comment

Weston

Comment

I have a Vacmaster 210 Chamber Sealer. Best money I have spent in a long time. I process 15-20 deer a year plus sally at least 2 nilgai and an uncounted number of pigs. I used to burn a Foodsaver up every 6 months.

Comment

Food Saver all day

Comment

I'm looking at a Vacmaster! We're on our 3rd or 4th food saver and only use it for deer steaks and sausage links!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Weston 2300. Great machine

Comment

Seal ingredients for storage or pre-cooked portions of food for later use with this VacPak-It VMC10OP chamber vacuum packaging machine with a 10 1/4" seal bar. This powerful chamber vacuum packaging machine quickly seals each bag in 6 seconds or less and completely vacuums out the air in 20 to 40 seconds. This not only ensures efficiency, but a reliable, secure seal after every use.

Controls are designed for ultra-simple use, with arrow buttons to increase or decrease the duration of the seal or vacuum process. The digital controls also have a bright, easy-to-read display to show the vacuum pressure. This makes the unit's performance and progress easy to monitor, as does the built-in pressure gauge. Since the lid is transparent, you can even watch the vacuum packaging process first-hand.

To deliver a long-lasting product, the unit is equipped with an oil pump that's both easy to check and easy to refill as needed. It's tested for up to 200,000 cycles too, so you can be sure that the machine is a great investment for your business. The 304 series stainless steel body is an additional perk, as it won't corrode or rust from the accidental spill or leak. This particular model requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.

Overall Dimensions:
                  Width: 13"
                  Depth: 19"
                  Height: 11 3/8"

Chamber Dimensions:
                  Width: 11 1/4"
                  Depth: 15 1/4"
                  Height: 5"
                  Seal Bar Length: 10 1/4"
                  Capacity: 0.12 cu. ft.

I got one of these and love it.....
                  My mother-n-law has the vacmaster 215 and it is awesome too

Comment

I have a vac master

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a VacUPac and it works great for me. I process a deer or two per year, making sausage and jerky. Plus making my own bacon and vacuum packing that. I bbq about once a month and will usually do a brisket, pork butt, ribs and a couple of chickens. I usually end up vacuum packing the leftovers and we eat on that the rest of the month. I hit Costco, buying meats in bulk and vacuum packing most of that. I vacuum pack any leftovers that we are not going to use the next day. I might add that when we are at the ranch, a trip to a decent grocery store is a 80 mile round trip, so mine is a necessity.

Comment

I used an inexpensive Food Saver vacuum sealer from Walmart for years. It finally died last winter. I had a few gift cards from Cabelas so that’s where I started looking. This is what I wound up with.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Buy once, cry once. Go ahead and get a chamber sealer and be done with it. I have a Vacmaster VP 216. Better unit, cheaper bags.

Comment

I've got a Foodsaver Gamesaver Silver and it does alright. If you seal more than two dozen packages, it tends to overheat. I make a lot of sausage, snack sticks and bacon in my smokehouse, so I'm about to invest in a Vacmaster Vp215.

Comment

I have a vacmaster 210, with the oil lube. Great machine. Bags are much cheaper, processing is much faster than a food saver style.

Can vacupack water with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X