Divorce your wife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    I take you to be my wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy law, and this is my solemn vow.
    Yeah, but when I caught her sneaking up behind me with a butcher knife, I figured it was close enough to the "Until Death Do Us Part" part.

Comment

I take you to be my wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy law, and this is my solemn vow.

Somebody must have spent all day yesterday polishing their halo.....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Guarantee he was polishing something

Comment

Well said

Comment

Like stated earlier neither one of us wanted the kids and we both wanted the dog. Now we’re older I cannot remember what we were talking about. 32 years and still going, it’s worth saving. Trust me

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
              Guarantee he was polishing something

Originally posted by pilar View Post
              Well said
              I just quoted the vows that most people make when they get married. Perhaps these words should be added to the views, “unless we change our mind”.

Comment

that reminds me, my halo needs a good polishing

I earned that thing, you know my wife

Comment

And thou shalt not commit Adultery.

Comment

I saw this posted today on FB. I always hate that two grown people who were supposedly in love and bring children into the world can’t make enough sacrifices to at least raise their children in a harmonious family unit until they are grown. It is just so sad for innocent children to suffer because one or both parents are selfish and put their own feelings ahead of their children’s happiness.

I really am not intending to judge anyone. I simply think it is sad, and it breaks my heart for children to have to suffer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	B576C640-E463-4FB6-B623-1F174E2B461D.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	24583560

Comment

Originally posted by MQ32Shooter View Post
                      And thou shalt not commit Adultery.
                      I said nothing about the 10 Commandments.

I simply quoted the common wedding vows people make to each other.

Comment

I saw this posted today on FB. I always hate that two grown people who were supposedly in love and bring children into the world can’t make enough sacrifices to at least raise their children in a harmonious family unit until they are grown. It is just so sad for innocent children to suffer because one or both parents are selfish and put their own feelings ahead of their children’s happiness.

I really am not intending to judge anyone. I simply think it is sad, and it breaks my heart for children to have to suffer.

[ATTACH]961268[/ATTACH]
                        The sad part is the children don't have to suffer. My ex and I get along better today than we ever did married. Riley has an awesome stepdad as well. We all get along and do things together. Co-parenting can and does work if you are willing to let the past go and move on.

Comment

I said nothing about the 10 Commandments.

I simply quoted the common wedding vows people make to each other.
                          I understand exactly. I quoted my 51.5 years ago and still with the same woman. I can go toe to toe with just about any man on here when you want to discuss marriage.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            The sad part is the children don't have to suffer. My ex and I get along better today than we ever did married. Riley has an awesome stepdad as well. We all get along and do things together. Co-parenting can and does work if you are willing to let the past go and move on.
                            I know that for a fact!

Comment

All Im gunna say to the guys talking about vows etc is that when your wife tells you directly that she is going to cheat, then does it, its beyond my ability to suck it up and hold on. Maybe Im weak and yall are heroes, but I make no apologies.

My current wife left for over 2yrs and I held on, mostly for my son, but it hits a nerve when people act like I didnt take vows seriously when I was cheated on blatantly, purposefully, and without remorse.

Comment

Divorce your wife?

There should be a breach of contract clause in the vows somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X