paducah dixie maid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

paducah dixie maid

just wondering if anyone here had ever had dixie made food in paducah??? by far the best steak fingers ive EVER had

Yep, good eatin' there!

Comment

I used to plan business travel around lunch/dinner pass thru's of Paducah just so I could indulge in their fries!

FYI- they ain't open on we'd eve, guess everyone eats at church on wednesday

Comment

Yep. Good eats.

Comment

I used to have a quail lease there back in the 90's. Never ate Dixie but ate many a breakfast at the Cracker, I wonder if its still open.

Comment

Have good burgers.

Comment

Great food there! Used to be my Friday night stop when headed to our place in matador.

Comment

Yep, good burgers.

Comment

Great burgers and steak fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by texag93 View Post
                    Yep, good burgers.
                    X2

Comment

Originally posted by bubba57 View Post
                      I used to have a quail lease there back in the 90's. Never ate Dixie but ate many a breakfast at the Cracker, I wonder if its still open.
                      It's still open, but called double g now, and same waitresses that have worked there forever. I always get the cheeseburger at Dixie maid, but next time I'm going to try them steak fingers.

Comment

I grew up north of Matador so we always played sports in Paducah and later I cowboyed a lot in that area....and ate at the Dixie!

Comment

Originally posted by DFA View Post
                          It's still open, but called double g now, and same waitresses that have worked there forever. I always get the cheeseburger at Dixie maid, but next time I'm going to try them steak fingers.
                          if you try the steak fingers and they are not the best you have ever had i will send you a check to pay for your meal!!!

Comment

Every time I go into Paducah for lunch they are always too crowded, have to get a gut bomb from allsucks across the street.

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
                              if you try the steak fingers and they are not the best you have ever had i will send you a check to pay for your meal!!!
                              I'm gonna hold you to that lol

Comment

Working...
                              X