Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's got the spiral flutes with blue inlays that's on their IG?

That's freaking sweet

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

So here is a quick picture of my 2019 build.

Tier 1
      .308 with 16.5” Proof 1/10 with 5/8x24 thread
      Carbon Desert Night paint with Midnight Bronze action.
      Hawkins Detachable Bottom Metal
      TriggerTech Primary
      Right now I have a Zeiss conquest HD5 3-18x50 mounted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

beautiful, i think this is the same combo as my 22 creed, but 24" barrel. I forgot

think I should have ordered plain black and opted for a custom paint job

Comment

Originally posted by Dejashoot View Post
          So here is a quick picture of my 2019 build.

Tier 1
          .308 with 16.5” Proof 1/10 with 5/8x24 thread
          Carbon Desert Night paint with Midnight Bronze action.
          Hawkins Detachable Bottom Metal
          TriggerTech Primary
          Right now I have a Zeiss conquest HD5 3-18x50 mounted

That short barrel looks awesome

Comment

.22 Creedmoor, got to be getting close. I have 100 prepped cases for my P. Dog shoot in JULY but dont want to load till I can measure bullet to the lands in the hotazz Proof barrel.

I'm just going to go with a "safe" load Berger 80.5 Full Bore, 42.2 H4350. Then after my hunt, I can test other powders and bullets.

i do have some Copper Creek factory loads, just in case,

Comment

Any updates on the 7mm08 barrels?

Comment

Just got the call. My Tier 1 6.5 PRC with Carbon Desert Night stock is ready. Now I just have to wait for it to make it to my FFL!

Comment

Originally posted by ATXArcher View Post
                  Just got the call. My Tier 1 6.5 PRC with Carbon Desert Night stock is ready. Now I just have to wait for it to make it to my FFL!

Hoping to get the call soon. I also ordered the carbon desert night...

Comment

cant wait for tricked pictures

Comment

Comment

that should be illegal!!!!!

just freeeekin sweeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

Gorgeous!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

sick

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
                              .22 Creedmoor, got to be getting close. I have 100 prepped cases for my P. Dog shoot in JULY but dont want to load till I can measure bullet to the lands in the hotazz Proof barrel.

I'm just going to go with a "safe" load Berger 80.5 Full Bore, 42.2 H4350. Then after my hunt, I can test other powders and bullets.

i do have some Copper Creek factory loads, just in case,
                              Sounds like that should be an accurate load I do a bit more with 4831sc and it’s a super accurate also. On another note if you get your rifle before me...I’m going to raise cane. Lol in my head I’m racing against you to get our rifles. But we’ll probably be the last ones built haha

P.s I’m really crossing my fingers for this week as I called about the thread protectors a couple weeks ago and I was hinted that mine were “in build process” and should expect a call soon. So Cross fingers and hope we’re next
                              Last edited by Txarrowhunter; 06-18-2019, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Txarrowhunter View Post
                                Sounds like that should be an accurate load I do a bit more with 4831sc and it’s a super accurate also. On another note if you get your rifle before me...I’m going to raise cane. Lol in my head I’m racing against you to get our rifles. But we’ll probably be the last ones built haha

P.s I’m really crossing my fingers for this week as I called about the thread protectors a couple weeks ago and I was hinted that mine were “in build process” and should expect a call soon. So Cross fingers and hope we’re next

I also got H4350 to try. Seemed like a good cleanish powder to try. Have you gotten bad carbon rings with 4831sc?

Maybe we’ll all 3 get the call for our 22 creedmoors the same day and get a photo of them together [emoji1303].

P.s...if not I better get the call first [emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X