Forrester CO-AX Press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forrester CO-AX Press

Just found one in stock at Graff and Sons. I bit the bullet and bought it to go with my new TBH .22 creed build.

Anyone else load on one? I cant find any cons unless I want to load one of Roberts .375 Chey Tacs

I don't load on one, but I do load on two. I couldn't imagine loading without one. I didn't like taking the time to change the case head plates so bought a second one. You will be very pleased with your purchase.

Comment

Yep. I’ve owned in for about 10 years and much prefer it over the other single stage variants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Traded in my turret press for a Forster Co-Ax. Really enjoy using it.

Comment

I use mine primarily for the higher volume 5.56 & the like...modified a shorter handle which is pretty convenient.

Use the rock chucker for most of the lower volume / hunting / target applications.

Comment

Love mine. Only issue I have is I can't use a grip-n-pull with it.

Comment

Love my Co-Ax.

Comment

the real deal

Comment

Do you have your Co-Ax mounted directly to your bench, or, a separate base which you can C-clamp to your bench/

Comment

My Rock Chucker does the job just fine, but I have been thinking of buying a Co-ax and using my old press for depriming. Everyone talks really good about the Co-Ax.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
                      Do you have your Co-Ax mounted directly to your bench, or, a separate base which you can C-clamp to your bench/
                      I C-clamp mine to the bench as is, no mount necessary.

Comment

I mounted my Co-Ax to a 2x6 and then clamp it on when I load precision rounds...otherwise I keep the area clear and just use my permanently mounted Dillon progressive press.

Comment

Thanks guys. My Redding Big Boss II mounts to a wooden "stand" Sinclair makes. C-clamp make it easy.

Press should be here tomorrow. I'll check your ideas out then.

Comment

I made a mount that extends it off the bench and puts it at about a 30 degree angle. Works better for me than straight on.

Comment

Working...
                            X