X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arrowslinger View Post
    https://texaslicensedplumbers.com/press-release

Here is the official press release.

ROT weekend and 10k plus plumbers having a rally should be interesting in Austin that Friday.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    That's a lot of crack............

Comment

Originally posted by arrowslinger View Post
      Not sure what that has to do with TSBPE.

As for this place going down the toilet I have been a member since before it was "the green screen"

Don't worry about him, good luck on y'alls protest...

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        Same here.
        This place went down the toilet.
        Yet no matter how many times it's flushed, some turds just continue to troll, er I mean circle, the bowl.

Comment

Little update:

Reaching out to worried plumbers Tuesday, Gov. Greg Abbott said he has the power to ensure that state regulations on plumbing professionals will continue beyond Sept. 1. The impending end of the St…

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
            Yet no matter how many times it's flushed, some turds just continue to troll, er I mean circle, the bowl.
            Yep!

Comment

[emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Until it's in ink we will still rally. This is looking good for the trade.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                Rest comfortably knowing those irregals will everything clean, sanitary and up to code on your drinking water and sewer.
                They don't do it anyway. Here where I live in Harleton, they issue statements every 6 months, in your mailbox, saying they fail to meet EPA standards for drinking water. Too much lead, chlorine by product, etc.. They tell you that it's not safe, it can cause cancer and other complications.They tell you they do not filter or treat the water like they should. They tell you the EPA has jumped their azz about it. They do make sure and tell you, at the bottom of the card, there is no need, to not use Harleton Water Supply Corporation water .
                4 yrs now it's been going on.
                Written 2 letters. Nothing.
                I've personally tested the water with my own meters, up to 1703 ppm.
                The whole thing is joke, and nobody around here seems to care.
                I just tapped into the water line myself, plumbed in a whole home carbon filtration unit, and installed a RO behind it. Hasn't leaked a drop in 3 yrs

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                  Rest comfortably knowing those irregals will everything clean, sanitary and up to code on your drinking water and sewer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1932.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	24580872. I guess you have never looked in a broken water main. There’s nothing sanitary about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X