Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gfulton View Post
    What color is that, I like it.
    Dark tan spectre and dark green ambush is how they describe it.

They had a 6.5 creed with that color stock (except it was painted black and not the carbon fiber base) and i really liked it.

Comment

Got Wood !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

praying my .22 Creed will do that !!!!!

think they are working today and tomorrow??? I'm banging my head against the wall. Hope not they need a break

Get those Reaming hands rested

Comment

They didn't work Saturday so doubt they are working today or tomorrow. They are just like the rest of us they need some down time.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
          Got Wood !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

praying my .22 Creed will do that !!!!!

think they are working today and tomorrow??? I'm banging my head against the wall. Hope not they need a break

Get those Reaming hands rested
          Lol They are closed until Tuesday

Comment

Yes they do deserve it !!!

Comment

Here is shots 6,7 &8 with the precision hunter 103 eldx
              About twice the size of the match ammo group....but still under 1/2". They put together a shooter for sure.

Just thought I'd give the guys still waiting a little more reason to be excited and jealous lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

At least you hit the sticker this time! Still a little high though

Comment

Well just got back from picking up the 300wm's. Wow! Couldnt be more impressed! They are amazing looking rifles! My dad and I cant wait to get them out! Trying to get some good pics to throw up but my camera skills sure dont do them justice. This is all ive got for now but hopefully get some better setup ones soon. Thanks again APR!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by OSU Fisher View Post
                    Well just got back from picking up the 300wm's. Wow! Couldnt be more impressed! They are amazing looking rifles! My dad and I cant wait to get them out! Trying to get some good pics to throw up but my camera skills sure dont do them justice. This is all ive got for now but hopefully get some better setup ones soon. Thanks again APR!
                    Nice! Do the guys that get muzzlebrakes also get thread protectors?

Comment

I'm sure the thread protectors will come . Make sure the brake is not locktighted on.
                      Glad I went with the radial brake on mine, its flush with the barrel, doesn't look like a brake on the end of a tank barrel.
                      Just my preference

Comment

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

Someone’s 22-250 was finished before mine?!?!?

Robert you are about to get a very sad and feeling betrayed voicemail!

Sweet looking gun!

Comment

Those bright colored guns look so sweet. Almost makes me wish i had done mine differently....almost

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                            Someone’s 22-250 was finished before mine?!?!?

Robert you are about to get a very sad and feeling betrayed voicemail!

Sweet looking gun!

That looks like a tbh build but it has a knurled thread protector not blended. That was the exact question I had. Up there ^

Comment

Originally posted by Txarrowhunter View Post
                              That looks like a tbh build but it has a knurled thread protector not blended. That was the exact question I had. Up there ^
                              It is a tbh build. My brothers. That was his red 28 nosler they posted the other day too. Still waiting on mine...

Comment

Originally posted by Txarrowhunter View Post
                                Mine i picked up this weekend has that same knurled thread protector. But i did not get a brake. I am assuming you do not get both unless your bought both of them.
                                Last edited by txagyotebuster; 05-29-2019, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X