Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Sweet, the wait is on, I have a Pdog hunt coming up, hope i get this new monster before i go..
    Better let that barrel cool between strings on a prairie dog hunt! lol
    What barrel twist did you go with? We might be having to share some load data lol. I got some 75 ELDM's to try out first.

Comment

7 twist Proof. I got a pretty accurate .223 I will shoot mostly, bring the Creed out for the LONG shots.

I've got Berger 80.5 Full Bore, 80 Matchkings, 75 Hornady match. Not sure on Powder yet,
      Snipershide.com has some load data too.

gonna be fun

Comment

Originally posted by txfirefighter_04 View Post
        Man I see most places are sold out of 6.5 PRC may have to pay someone to load me up some rounds if they don’t start restocking sooner than later
        Mile High has a ton. I called them to double check before I ordered some. Good price and no tax.

In stock ammo for 5.56/.223, 300 PRC, 6.5 PRC, 6.5 Creedmoor & more. Shop the best rifle ammunition from Hornady, Fiocchi, Berger, and others.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
          7 twist Proof. I got a pretty accurate .223 I will shoot mostly, bring the Creed out for the LONG shots.

I've got Berger 80.5 Full Bore, 80 Matchkings, 75 Hornady match. Not sure on Powder yet,
          Snipershide.com has some load data too.

gonna be fun
          Oh I went with 8 twist since I'll be shooting 80 and lighter most of the time. There's a facebook group for 22 creemoor that has a ton of data. Check it out if you aren't already on there. H4350 is the powder I'm going to start with or RL 26. They've been having better velocity with the H4350 with shorter barrels though.

Comment

For you guys that got 22creedmoors midway has brass available

Comment

How much longer? Are we there yet?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Outback View Post
                How much longer? Are we there yet?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                Don’t make me pull this car over

Comment

Is it bad that I'm already planning my next build?

Comment

No

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
                      Is it bad that I'm already planning my next build?
                      I live in that world, it's like a drug habit that doesn't rot your teeth or make you perform tricks of the night....oh wait that could....

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                        I live in that world, it's like a drug habit that doesn't rot your teeth or make you perform tricks of the night....oh wait that could....
                        It keeps me up at night researching calibers, twist rates, stocks/chassis, and so on. Might as well be a drug habit..
                        $20 is $20...

Comment

If it gets more traction, my next will be .25 creedmor.

Comment

Wish I’d seen this one. Love my 6.5 Creedmoor from last years build, but just ordered a Manners MCS-CS for it so that I can give it to my son for his 7th birthday in April.

Really would like one of these in 6.5PRC for myself as a sheep/mountain gun

Comment

Aaaaaaand of course I missed this entire thread til just now. have the itch for a 28 Nosler build. If anyone backs out of one, let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by jettech17 View Post
                                If it gets more traction, my next will be .25 creedmor.
                                I nearly did one on this build.

Comment

Working...
                                X