Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking that but didnt want to assume thanks

Comment

Can y’all do a 28 inch .284 barrel in that apr cf barrel?

Comment

7mm 08 for me. thanks

Comment

Im in for the ultralight hunter.

Comment

I like the idea of an ultra light long range hunter.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m in for the Tier1 - APR CF Bbl = $2,399. Can I build it in 28 nosler?

Comment

Originally posted by fishman View Post
                I’m in for the Tier1 - APR CF Bbl = $2,399. Can I build it in 28 nosler?
                I am, so no reason you can't.

Comment

So is this now the official build page or is there going to be an official post later on. Really happy with my build from last year. Hoping I can put the cash together to get the tier 1 build in 7mm-08.

Comment

Originally posted by txhoghunter73 View Post
                    Can y’all do a 28 inch .284 barrel in that apr cf barrel?
                    Yep!

Comment

Originally posted by RShockley View Post
                      So is this now the official build page or is there going to be an official post later on. Really happy with my build from last year. Hoping I can put the cash together to get the tier 1 build in 7mm-08.
                      We'll do an "official" post with all of the details and options after we finish the last of the testing with the new CF barrels.

Comment

Do you sell scopes?

Also, what are advantages/disadvantages of carbon fiber vs steel barrels? I'm not finding much help on the internet, other than weight.

Comment

Originally posted by BJ DUPLECHAIN View Post
                          Do you sell scopes?

Also, what are advantages/disadvantages of carbon fiber vs steel barrels? I'm not finding much help on the internet, other than weight.
                          We don't stock a ton of glass, but can usually get whatever you want at a pretty good price with a couple of days notice. Weight is pretty much THE advantage to CF barrels.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                            We don't stock a ton of glass, but can usually get whatever you want at a pretty good price with a couple of days notice. Weight is pretty much THE advantage to CF barrels.
                            Thank you very much. I'll be ordering a 7mm08 once you open up the ordering.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                              I like the bottom 3 colors. Just don't know what color cerakote to do.

I will be doing the spiral fluted barrel not cf. thinking 20" in 7-08.

Y'all have any suggestions on cerakote color?
                              That top one doesn't look great in the pic for some reason, but looks killer in person. I should probably take another pic on a natural background. Everybody that saw it against the others in the shop seemed to like it enough to point it out. My pick for colors with the others would be as follows:

2nd from top - Midnight Burnt Bronze
                              3rd from top - Graphite Black, or maybe a dark OD
                              Bottom - Elite Smoke, Stone or Sniper Gray.

Comment

How will the ordering go? All money up front? Or a large deposit?

Comment

Working...
                                X