world cup soccer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

world cup soccer

starts today. i hate soccer. them that do enjoy..

I love kids soccer and the world cup. Kinda like ml baseball. Count me in on the world series.

Comment

Tooooooooo long and boring to me. 3 hours and 1 goal. Nah

Comment

Soccer sucks.

Comment

“Soccer was invented by European ladies to keep them busy while their husbands did the cooking.” ― Hank Hill

Comment

I love soccer! USA USA USA

Comment

Like watching paint dry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Will follow!! Love it! With all due respect.. Everyone who hates soccer is a f****** fat boy idiot!! Carry on[emoji16] just remember I said with all due respect..

Comment

Sad to lose the opening match as the hosting nation!

Qatar won’t make it past the 1 round of games with the way they played today. USA tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by NotJose View Post
                    Will follow!! Love it! With all due respect.. Everyone who hates soccer is a f****** fat boy idiot!! Carry on[emoji16] just remember I said with all due respect..

Calm down Deborah. No one is gonna stop you from watching your ladies programming. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                      Calm down Deborah. No one is gonna stop you from watching your ladies programming. 😂
                      Good One

Comment

I'll watch kickball when the US teams play. Wife played for her schools and was very competitive so I can watch and enjoy the game. Women's is way better than men's though, too many Lebron wannabes in men's kickball.

Comment

Originally posted by NotJose View Post

I’d rather be a fat boy idiot than a sissy boy that watches soccer !

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                            I'll watch kickball when the US teams play. Wife played for her schools and was very competitive so I can watch and enjoy the game. Women's is way better than men's though, too many Lebron wannabes in men's kickball.

Uhhh have you seen the women’s team and it’s “labron” wannabes? Just say why you mean, they are easier to look at [emoji23]

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                              Tooooooooo long and boring to me. 3 hours and 1 goal. Nah

Sorta like hunting?

Comment

Working...
                              X