rat bait ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rat bait ?

looking for a good rat bait bar. got a big one chewing at the ranch. thanks.

Talon Weatherblok XT

Comment

Build a bucket trap. We drowned numerous rats chewing up stuff in our shop. They wouldn't touch poison.

Comment

I have 2 rat / mouse killing devices needing a new home

Comment

I hear "Just One Bite" is good.
          It's expensive at MG Building Materials in P-town.

Comment

Originally posted by 32drawlength View Post
            I have 2 rat / mouse killing devices needing a new home
            Cats?

Comment

I keep a container of gopher bait (fish flavored) (like a gopher knows what a fish tastes like) in my trapping bag. I just had a rat chew through the heavy bag on both ends and chew the plastic container open just to get to the gopher bait. There is corn, molasses, dog treats, cat food and a myriad of other edibles a rat might chew on but he was determined to eat that gopher bait and did. I had to pull a cabinet out to get his rotting stench out of my garage. Any hoot, from now on, it's gopher bait for me.

Comment

all baits are good if the rodent eats it. think out side the box and try to eliminate the other food sources making bait the only thing they CAn eat

Comment

Originally posted by Bard View Post
                  I keep a container of gopher bait (fish flavored) (like a gopher knows what a fish tastes like) in my trapping bag. I just had a rat chew through the heavy bag on both ends and chew the plastic container open just to get to the gopher bait. There is corn, molasses, dog treats, cat food and a myriad of other edibles a rat might chew on but he was determined to eat that gopher bait and did. I had to pull a cabinet out to get his rotting stench out of my garage. Any hoot, from now on, it's gopher bait for me.
                  Water gophers

Comment

RIP deer lease rats....RIP...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      RIP deer lease rats....RIP...
                      Good Grief!

Comment

I’ve had good luck with just one bite, and some rat pellets from Home Depot. The pellets were pricy but worked very well

Comment

Working...
                        X