College Station Locals, help appreciated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My child is in College Station and needs a reliable/trustworthy mechanic. Today, the problem is a dead battery. Where would you send your child?

B&b automotive, wixon valley automotive, Brazos valley automotive, Pete’s auto care to name a few.

Comment

Originally posted by jtempleton View Post
      B&b automotive, wixon valley automotive, Brazos valley automotive, Pete’s auto care to name a few.
      Thanks!

Comment

I sell/repair tires if they are up here in a bind.

Comment

Originally posted by jtempleton View Post
          Do you know anything about Sevcik's? She said this is close to her house. The reviews online are all over the place.

Comment

My kiddos have used Brazos Valley and they have always been fair and good to work with.

Comment

O'Reilly or Autozone not an option for the battery?

Comment

Olympic Auto in Bryan was referred to me for my son in school by old friend that has lived there for 40 years. She taught the sons of of this business in elementary school! They have been very easy to deal with and VERY fair and have produced quality work on my son's 2000 BMW X3. As everyone knows BMWs are EXPENSIVE to work on and they have not been that!! Good luck.

Comment

[QUOTE=Mr. Whiskers;16371812]O'Reilly or Autozone not an option for the battery?[/QUOTE
                  I am sure she could get a battery there, just not sure if they would install. My daughter is not very mechanical.

Comment

[quote=Brett A;16371834]
                    Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                    O'Reilly or Autozone not an option for the battery?[/QUOTE

I am sure she could get a battery there, just not sure if they would install. My daughter is not very mechanical.
                    Brett from what I remember they will install for you. No charge but that was several years ago

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TKRanch View Post
                      Olympic Auto in Bryan was referred to me for my son in school by old friend that has lived there for 40 years. She taught the sons of of this business in elementary school! They have been very easy to deal with and VERY fair and have produced quality work on my son's 2000 BMW X3. As everyone knows BMWs are EXPENSIVE to work on and they have not been that!! Good luck.
                      Thanks. That is good to know. It is a battery today, but you never know when it could be something more.

Comment

Interstate is where I would go. They will verify bad batt and install a new one

Comment

My son has used Sevcik's and they were very fair.

Comment

Originally posted by stroker_ace View Post
                            My son has used Sevcik's and they were very fair.
                            Thank you.

Comment

Why not Wally World? Lot cheaper and never had problem with them dropping a battery in. I think they sell the Everstart brand but have higher end ones as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X