I Must Be A Bigmouth ( Jury’s Coming)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Must Be A Bigmouth ( Jury’s Coming)

I just realized I made P/Y status. I should be embarrassed that I have done this in 11 months and I see so many members that have contributed faithfully for years that haven’t moved beyond 10 point. Fact is that I have a lot of free time on my hands and I kind of like hanging out with you guys. I’ve never done face book so I guess I’m just trying to catch up. And then again I have been accused of talking too much at times but I don’t always believe what my wife tells me.

Anyway it’s been a fun ride so far and I’ve met some great people that I’m proud to call my friends. Hopefully if only 5% of my contributions have been worth reading someone has gained something out of it. Lord knows that I have. Thanks guys.

Congrats on the post count!
    +1 for me

Comment

You are chatty...

Comment

Posts Per Day: 14.78

This will do it...

Comment

It’s okay, you ain’t even eating AC’s dust yet……..

Comment

One thing I can count on when I click on a thread is that Gumbo Man has probably already posted and it is usually value added.

Comment

BTW, you have a pm….

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                BTW, you have a pm….
                Replied to.

Comment

GM congratulations on the status upgrade, your on your way to tbh royalty!!

Comment

That's got to be up there with the fastest to reach P&Y status ever!

Comment

Welcome to the club.

Comment

Keep an eye out for the UPS truck with your package full of hats, shirts, decoder ring etc.

Comment

Comment

Congrats GM. And welcome to the club. I'll get Burnadale to fill you in on the benefit details to the private forum, and other unmentionable amenities.

In the meantime, I'm sure Antler Collector, RR1, and several others will be sending you an invite for their special club too.

Just wait till @Chew hears about your accomplishment.

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                              Posts Per Day: 14.78

This will do it...
                              Made me lol, + 1 for me

Comment

Working...
                              X