Airless Tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Airless Tires

Does anyone have these for their side by sides or other buggies? I see they are now readily available now and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them pro or con.

Tagged.

I am curious now.

Comment

I looked for my ZTR. Till I saw the price

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        I looked for my ZTR. Till I saw the price

I think the ones with kubota bolt patterns are $900 each!

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Those things are crazy high

Comment

Can't get too interested at that price...

Comment

It’s like the yeti haters. “I can buy lots of air for that price!”

Comment

Yes they are higher then giraffe tail but look at the down time you don’t have to worry about.

Comment

At the current price your just buying them for the attention factor

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
                    Yes they are higher then giraffe tail but look at the down time you don’t have to worry about.
                    When the grass actually grew I mowed 2x a week. I only had to air a front tire every 3rd mow and a rear every 4ish.

My ranger has a bad valve stem that needs air maybe 3x a season. I could buy a compressor for every corner of the house. Or just go get the tire injection stuff I've been talking about forever

Comment

Several years ago, the sale barn operator had those on his skid steer. Someone actually stole them off the skid steer. He said they ride rough but he really liked them. I'm sure they are smoother now than back then.

Comment

Buddy has them on a John Deere ztr... He likes 'em... I have regular stock tires on my identical mower... I put multi-seal in them day one... We have had the exact same performance from both machines only mine rides a lot better than his...

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                          Several years ago, the sale barn operator had those on his skid steer. Someone actually stole them off the skid steer. He said they ride rough but he really liked them. I'm sure they are smoother now than back then.
                          Those were probably Solid tires, we run them on a few pieces of equipment & all of our 12K extended reach forklifts. They have a few holes in them for some cushion.
                          I think these guys are talking about the Michelin Tweels.

The Michelin X Tweel airless radial tire for utility vehicles eliminates flat tires and it is designed to provide outstanding rider comfort.

Comment

I am looking at the Michelin Tweels. There is no attention factor involved. I am constantly having to air tires and carry tools to fix flats. I have plugged many tires in the field as well as having had to buy many new tires over the years. I am getting pretty tired of that. They are really pricey but it may be a case of buy once, cry once.
                            Apparently, there is little actual experience with this product but I was hoping someone could give some real feedbfack on them. I hear they make the ride a bit rougher. I am hesitant to drip that kind of coins without hearing more about them from actual users.

Comment

How about foam filled tire. Ride too rough??

Comment

Working...
                              X