Texas Draw Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ditto.

Someone call up to TPWD and tell em to quit drinking coffee and mash the button.
    I got $5 that says they aren’t even in the office yet.

Comment

I can guarantee I will be just about worthless at work all day.

Waiting for the draw, worthless.

Getting drawn, too exited, worthless.

Not getting drawn, too sad, worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by tward1604 View Post
        I can guarantee I will be just about worthless at work all day.

Waiting for the draw, worthless.

Getting drawn, too exited, worthless.

Not getting drawn, too sad, worthless.
        I’ll be right there with you

Comment

Originally posted by SwampBuck View Post
          Ditto.

Someone call up to TPWD and tell em to quit drinking coffee and mash the button.
          I got $5 that says they aren’t even in the office yet.
          Lol, right. It can't be anything more than a enter key or maybe something fancy like a round red oversized button.

Comment

For the guys with double digit loyalty points, have y’all always just applied for the tough to draw primo locations from the start? I mean it makes sense after so many years to
            Just shoot for those places so not To waste the points on a less desirable hunt. But to get that high in points and not be drawing anything ... dang. I would think even the desirable hunts would be easy lit attainable with that many points cubed
            I started applying when my kids were young, I had a lease and didn't want to draw another hunt. Through the years, I've drawn some hunts, and avoided drawing other categories. Obviously for some categories, having points doesn't mean you draw. Now that I have more time, I plan to focusing more on actual draw odds.
            I have 15+points for many species in Colorado, Utah , Arizona and Nevada, too. Time to develop a strategy and start hunting!

Comment

I am going to run for office. My office will be the office of the big red draw hunt button masher.

If you vote for me I promise you will not make you wait past 0800 on draw days to find out you didn't draw.

Comment

Originally posted by tward1604 View Post
                I am going to run for office. My office will be the office of the big red draw hunt button masher.

If you vote for me I promise you will not make you wait past 0800 on draw days to find out you didn't draw.
                Just on that info. I’d vote for you.

Heck the government probably pays people well to do even less than that.

Comment

Hope all the info wasn’t stored on hunter Biden laptop…..

Comment

Don't you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby

Comment

Just had a dang mini heart attack…e-mail pops up and all it was is a **** Tpwd reminder my license is due to be renewed

Comment

Just had a dang mini heart attack…e-mail pops up and all it was is a **** Tpwd reminder my license is due to be renewed
                        Same here. Currently sucking oxygen and cussing the state.

Comment

Got the same one. Actually, earlier this morning I renewed my license online as well as my wife's and 2 sons. Still haven''t gotten that email. Thought it usually comes right away.

Comment

I got the same one, i jumped a little

Comment

In for 9 today, points ranging from 4 to 26.

Comment

Y’all quit telling me how many points y’all have. It’s crushing what little dreams I have

Comment

Working...
                                X