700 BDL Custom Deluxe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

700 BDL Custom Deluxe

These might be more common than I realize but it's the first one I've ever seen much less purchased. Found it in a small town gun shop I was passing through a couple weeks ago and thought I'd share. The story was a local hunter/collector had passed away and his family put several of his firearms in this shop for sale on consignment. Remington 700 BDL Custom Deluxe in 300 RUM.

Beautiful gun. My old man has one just like it in 7mm rem. It is a legitimate .5 moa gun 150 gr bullets.

Comment

That’s a beaut

Comment

Wow !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by freerhunter16 View Post
          Beautiful gun. My old man has one just like it in 7mm rem. It is a legitimate .5 moa gun 150 gr bullets.
          Good to hear! Do they all have the same engraving on the bottom metal or does it differ by caliber?

Comment

I’ve got the same gun in a 7mm Ultra Mag. It shoots so good that we were gonna shoot a paper plate and I shot the knife holding the plate. On purpose, but of course it was an “accident”.

Comment

Same one

I've got the same gun. Be ready for shoulder replacement when you pull the trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                I've got the same gun. Be ready for shoulder replacement when you pull the trigger.

Haha I have a titanium rifle in 300 RUM, it packs a punch. Shouldn’t be as bad as this 460 Wby I got.

Comment

Good lookin rifle.

I bet it hurts

Comment

Beautiful rifle!

Comment

I think they call that particular engraved action / model ‘embellished’...Need to confirm

Comment

You Sir, have got some fine firearms!

Thanks for sharing pics.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                          Good to hear! Do they all have the same engraving on the bottom metal or does it differ by caliber?
                          I used to have the same gun in a 25-06 and it had all the engraving on the bottom metal. It was also the BDL Custom Deluxe.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Definitely the Deluxe version. I have the same one in a 17 rem.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

The J-lock was supplied on rifles from around 1999~2005.

Your rifle should be the same age

Remington offered a stainless engraved receiver in 1998~1999
                              Last edited by Cajun Blake; 12-13-2021, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X