Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 San Angelo surrounding area season thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
    Arrowed a doe this morning

Back in the stand again. It is pretty toasty this afternoon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice job. Congrats on the bow kill. 👍

Brandon and Jeremy- incredible bucks and beautiful mounts!
    Thanks Zach.

Comment

Congrats on the doe Zach !!

Comment

Brandon and Jeremy- incredible bucks and beautiful mounts!
        Thank you!

Congrats on the venison.

Comment

Well I didn't make it out to hunt but dumped .35" out of the rain gauge and checked the mesonet weather stations Sept 25-26 there was .4 -.55 inches that came through coke county. Pretty nice pics KingsX not a bad day.

Comment

Awesome bucks/mounts fellas. It was a great opener for us. I didn’t even pull my bow out in hopes to get my little guy on his FIRST archery buck. Couldn’t connect on a P&Y 8 I was hoping he’d get but took a cull of the feed. I couldn’t be more proud of him.

My Dad also took a nice West Texas aoudad with his bow.

Comment

A lot of awesome there. That’s a good weekend right there.

Big congrats on his first archery buck. And another Big congrats to Wayne on the bow kill Aoudad!!

Comment

Man, that's some great memories right there! Congratulations.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jzoch View Post
                  Awesome bucks/mounts fellas. It was a great opener for us. I didn’t even pull my bow out in hopes to get my little guy on his FIRST archery buck. Couldn’t connect on a P&Y 8 I was hoping he’d get but took a cull of the feed. I couldn’t be more proud of him.

My Dad also took a nice West Texas aoudad with his bow.
                  Congrats on a great weekend!

Comment

Jzoch,
                    Congrats to the little man on his first archery buck !!! Nice work on the ram. Yall had a solid weekend for sure !

Comment

Congrats to your boy and your father !

Comment

Thanks fellas!! Good luck to everyone this season!!

Comment

Heading out Thursday-Monday. We'll see what happens. Got a couple old men showing up that need to be taken out before they breed every doe in the county

Comment

Headed out Fri-Sun. This'll be my first camera pull of the fall, so we'll see how it goes. I know we had some good ones make it to Jan/Feb last year, but with the drought, who knows.

Comment

This weekend was unremarkable to poor, with the exception of variety. The wind Saturday was due east... rare, unusual, and lousy for my setups. Saw a few deer, mostly does and spikes, but almost exclusively hung up down wind. Saw lots of turkeys, a fox, some quail to keep things interesting-ish. We also had pigs on camera for the first time in 4 years. One HUGE boar, and a family or two. They were out in the evening on Friday, but I didn't get there in time to sit. Figures.

On the way from the ranch back to Lubbock, it was raining pretty steady from south of Christoval to north of Colorado City. Rained hard in Angelo.

Comment

We got a nice surprise rain last night and today between mertzon and sterling city

Comment

Working...
                                X