No announcement yet.

$3.00 cigar search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Brazos Hunter;16428750]$3-4 will load my pipe with a house blend cavendish but no way could I get a cigar worthy of investing the time for that. Even my yard ‘gar was $5/ pre-covid, now they are near $15/. BTW, those were “cheap” machine rolled CC’s too

Yup. I like a bowl of Captain Black or one of the blends from Pipes&Cigars, Just prefer a pipe over cigars these days, and the pipe is a LOT less expensive.

Comment

[quote=softpoint;16428764]
      Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
      $3-4 will load my pipe with a house blend cavendish but no way could I get a cigar worthy of investing the time for that. Even my yard ‘gar was $5/ pre-covid, now they are near $15/. BTW, those were “cheap” machine rolled CC’s too

Yup. I like a bowl of Captain Black or one of the blends from Pipes&Cigars, Just prefer a pipe over cigars these days, and the pipe is a LOT less expensive.
      I keep saying I need to check them out one evening before/after Lodge. When I have the time I go to Cavalier.

Michael

Comment

I knew you would get gotta spend more and some a lot mores. True if you don't shop and procure at the right time. I have been able to keep a humidor full of Macanudo, Romeo's and a few others shopping deals and bundles on Field Supply and Thompsons. I probably average closer to $4 but size range from 5x48 to 6x50.

Comment

Back in the day Hoyo de Monterey had some great Rothschilds that were great. I loved the maduros but have no idea what they run now cause it's been a while since I've enjoyed one.

Comment

This
            Originally posted by RLUM View Post
            Flor de Oliva

Comment

for a sub $3 dollar stick - I tend to like the Factory Smokes CT Shade - I think you can get a bundle of 25 for ~$32.00

Someone else mentioned the Arturo Fuente Curly Head - also a good one for that price range

Most anything in the price range is gonna be mixed/short filler and designated to being a "yard gar" - but I find myself actually enjoying the Factory Smokes CT Shade robusto quite often

Comment

You might be too late on these but I loaded up and they are as good as anything I've been getting from our local Granbury shop under $10.

La Palina, loosely translated, means ‘the palina’. Great insider info, right? OK, not my best work, but I will say this brand has a very rich history and historically,

Comment

i use cigarbid. i dont win them all but you can definitely stay sub $5. they will combine shipping if you get several auctions to end around the same time.

Comment

Don't forget the flavor enhancer. Glenmorangie 14, Pinch or Dalmore 12 is good. Nectar of the Gods
                    Attached Files

Comment

cigarbid.com. Check out the free fall auctions. Lots of cigars to be had in that $3-4 range.

A few of my favorites I can regularly get in that range:

CAO Brazilia
                      CAO Pilon
                      Rocky Patel Edge

Comment

Back woods

Comment

The beginning of summer is right around the corner and do we have the perfect sampler to cap off any summer night!The Summer Nights Smokes Mega-Selection includes:5 x Gurkha Beast Gordo (6.5" x 58)5 x Romeo y Julieta 1875 Nicaragua Toro (6" x 50)5 x Macanudo Inspirado Orange Robusto (5" x 50)5 x Alec Bradley Black Market Esteli Robusto (5" x 52)

$4 each and they are all worth smoking. To get a decent stick for $3 you're buying a lot at once and waiting for a killer sale. I try for $5-7/stick for day to day.

Comment

I gotta quit reading these type of threads. I'm going to start spending $$ on cigars again

Comment

Look at 2nds or Knock offs on Cigar International or Thompson. Lot of good cheap
                              smokes. Read reviews.

Comment

Try finck cigars

Comment

Working...
                                X