No announcement yet.

2022 Gardening Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I planted some more tomatoes 2 weeks ago to see if i could get a fall crop as well. They are really taking off in all this rain.
    My cacuzza went from 6" to 6' in almost just a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      Cane home to find 5 of my tomato plants were eatin all up overnight. Found the the little sumbich and am making him pay dearly.
      Black light after dark will help you find 'em before they get big enough to do much damage.

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
        Black light after dark will help you find 'em before they get big enough to do much damage.
        Thanks I will try that.

Comment

Planted first set of beans yesterday. Plan on succession planting three groups. Put in some corn too.

Comment

For you guys that grow pumpkins...do you put anything below them to protect them once you see one forming? Does that help to prevent from deformation and rot?

Comment

Wow, 4 days after planting beans and corn I’ve already got some of both popping up.
              The drought really hit my peaches hard. They never got any size to them but my goodness them things are great! Super sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Today's harvest less the pile of okra.

Going to try air fried eggplant, pickled jalapeno and peppers, and keeping the bell peppers for eggs, fajitas. Not bad for about 170 sq ft garden. It was the rain!

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Comment

My peaches may have been small but they sure made great turnovers.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post

Excellent! Best fruit ever

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                      Today's harvest less the pile of okra.

Going to try air fried eggplant, pickled jalapeno and peppers, and keeping the bell peppers for eggs, fajitas. Not bad for about 170 sq ft garden. It was the rain!

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk
                      Nice haul!

Comment

I am so glad I found this thread last year. Yall have been so great with the advice and clarification on what fruits are what...you sure those aren't cucumbers? anyway...it is very rewarding to pick peppers in the backyard and have the freshest, best fajitas in under an hour. Man. Fantastic.

Comment

Picked a few pumpkins out of the garden today

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post

Bruh, that looks hella good.

Now that it’s cool, my peppers are poppin.

Comment

Anaheims and shi****os are out of control. Brocoli went in a couple of days ago. Lettuce, spinach, and carrots, and snow peas all got seeded yesterday. Volunteer watermelons are also still growing out of control.

Comment

Got the cabbage, lettuce, collard greens and bok choy in the ground yesterday. Need to seed some carrots and snow peas today when I get home...thanks for the reminder eradicator.

Comment

Working...
                                X