HPDE water pipe suppliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HPDE water pipe suppliers

I need to purchase 1200' of 2" poly water pipe to run from a water meter to my camp site. This stuff is harder to find than I thought it would be. Any suggestions of where to purchase it from? I'm in Houston but my property is outside of Jasper.

I contacted one commercial supplier that sells an HDPE 200psi pipe in 40' sections. No unions or brass fittings needed. They rent a machine that fuses each section together with heat.

Sent from my SM-A135U1 using Tapatalk

Gajeske would be the best place. If you can use black poly and compression fittings try Core and Main. They sell 100' rolls.

Comment

Try All-Tex in Houston

Comment

David Staples at innerduct.com

Tell him Tim with Online Directional Boring sent you. We buy 90+% of his 1.25" DR11.

EDIT: Nevermind. He said to call Gajeske if needing high pressure greater than that for irrigation purposes.
        Last edited by BlackHogDown; 09-28-2022, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Ferguson waterworks is where I bought mine. Came in 500’ rolls

Comment

Have you tried rural pipe and supply in Jasper?

Comment

A couple of questions, what is the demand or future plans that demands a 2" water supply? Do you plan to bury it? What size is the meter?

Comment

Originally posted by refugioco View Post
                A couple of questions, what is the demand or future plans that demands a 2" water supply? Do you plan to bury it? What size is the meter?
                5/8×3/4 meter. Right now it will only provide water hookups for two travel trailers, but I want to have enough capacity for a future barndo build. It's 1200 ft from meter to camp with about 6ft of rise. I plan to bury it about 24 inches.

Comment

Originally posted by andre3k View Post
                  5/8×3/4 meter. Right now it will only provide water hookups for two travel trailers, but I want to have enough capacity for a future barndo build. It's 1200 ft from meter to camp with about 6ft of rise. I plan to bury it about 24 inches.

Exactly the distance I ran the 2” heavy wall black poly pipe. About 4-5’ of rise.
                  Ran from meter at county road to my house thru Caliche soil.
                  The joints fused together well with the rented hot “iron”
                  I buried mine about 18”. It rolls out easy and hardest part was cutting thru some solid rock with a rented saw blade ditcher
                  Went back with a regular ditch witch to clean out the hole and cover once pipe was in the hole.
                  Almost 3 yrs ago so no help with source now.

Comment

Could try coburns supply. They have a jasper location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
                      Exactly the distance I ran the 2” heavy wall black poly pipe. About 4-5’ of rise.

Ran from meter at county road to my house thru Caliche soil.

The joints fused together well with the rented hot “iron”

I buried mine about 18”. It rolls out easy and hardest part was cutting thru some solid rock with a rented saw blade ditcher

Went back with a regular ditch witch to clean out the hole and cover once pipe was in the hole.

Almost 3 yrs ago so no help with source now.
                      How difficult was it to use the fusion machine? I like the idea of fusing the pipe instead of having to buy $120 union fittings.

Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk

Comment

The plastic fusion is very simple. They will have directions to let you know how hot to set the iron and how long to let the iron heat the plastic. Follow the directions and you will have no problems. That’s all we use at work. Good stuff, easy to work with

Comment

I bought some from Core and Main in Royse City. They have locations around Houston.

Comment

That meter is a big time limiting factor. You did not mention the demand, not knowing all the details,you may want to look at 1. 1/4" class 200 pvc, someone mentioned earlier.

Comment

ISCO supply, SDR-9 and rent a McElroy 2-6 pit bull. Download the McElroy App for fusing and can buy in a 500’ roll

Comment

Working...
                              X