No announcement yet.

Lisa-MiMi's buttermilk pie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got 2 pies fixing to hit the oven now .

Comment

This looks and sounds great. I love buttermilk pie. I had a slice of buttermilk pecan pie the other day in a local cafe. Anyone heard of this or have a recipe? It was amazing. Buttermilk pie and then the pecan part was the top. Gave it a great crunchy flavor.

Comment

I make these with gram cracker crusts, and man they are good.

Comment

I know this is an old thread, but it's perfect timing since I've got some that I need to use up before it expires (Is that possible??). Already made biscuits and pancakes, but still have about a pint left. Just enough for this. One pie for me and one to give to my neighbors!

Comment

It's that time of year again! Put this in your arsenal for Thanksgiving and be the hit of the gathering...!

Seriously though...we'll be making our 4-6 to eat and for folks to take home with them as usual.

Comment

Trying this out

Comment

Ttt….For a request by a couple of TBHers ….

Comment

As I sit here drinking coffee drooling at these pics of these pies. Mercy.

Comment

i really enjoyed the pie!

Comment

Made a couple of adjustments to the recipe, sure was good!

Comment

This thread makes me wanna

Comment

Heaven!

Comment

This is a great bump reminder that Thanksgiving pie season is coming up!! Nows the time to start planning to add some buttermilk pie to your family’s life and be the hit of the gathering! [emoji1787][emoji23]

Comment

With Thanksgiving upon us...It's buttermilk pie time.. TTT

Comment

Working...
                              X