Muse WMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muse WMA

My 2 daughter's drew Muse WMA for Antlerless/ Spike! Any info is appreciated if any of you guys or your kids have hunted it in the past. Looks like it's just the afternoon and the next morning only... kind of weird but oh well... I'm pumped for them! Looks like high success rates in previous years!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

always applied for it myself because of the high success rates, never picked. I withdrew from it this year before this big cool off of summer, didn't want to be out there over-heating and swatting flies. Miserable.

Congrats to y'all though.

Comment

My son shot a spike there last year. It’s assigned blind and at least where we hunted the blind was a really nice box blind and made it easy as we just had to dump out feed on the ground and start hunting. I think our hunt weekend was a little slower overall than the previous youth hunt but we saw deer every sit. We were in blind 2 which is quite a ways from the other blinds.

I can send you the map from last year if you shoot me your email.

We didn’t stay to hunt Sunday evening but I’m pretty sure we could have done so. The guys that ran the hunt were super nice and the cleaning station is the nicest I’ve seen on a draw hunt including a walk in cooler to store game overnight.

Here is a write up of our hunt last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Rounder View Post
        My son shot a spike there last year. It’s assigned blind and at least where we hunted the blind was a really nice box blind and made it easy as we just had to dump out feed on the ground and start hunting. I think our hunt weekend was a little slower overall than the previous youth hunt but we saw deer every sit. We were in blind 2 which is quite a ways from the other blinds.

We didn’t stay to hunt Sunday evening but I’m pretty sure we could have done so. The guys that ran the hunt were super nice and the cleaning station is the nicest I’ve seen on a draw hunt including a walk in cooler to store game overnight.

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=829467
        Sounds awesome! Appreciate the feedback! I'll shoot you a pm with my email...

Comment

Originally posted by Rounder View Post

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=829467
          My son drew there also, do you mind sending me the map as well?

What about needing a utv versus driving your truck?

Thanks for the info!

Comment

My son won this hunt a several years back. He shot a nice doe and a 210 pound hog. It was a fantastic hunt! The staff are excellent and they have great skinning racks and a walk in cooler. They had put corn out for a week prior to the hunt, and we put out more when we got there. Hope ya'll have fun!

Comment

Thank you sir!

Comment

Working...
              X