hurricane season 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
    I agreed with your overall statement, I think, but this last sentence about personal thoughts can lead to anything has me befuddled.
    It was all mockery and I hope you didn't actually agree or the last statement will be where we end up. Anyways I know better to go off on a rant. Sorry to derail guys. Tropical Tidbits hasn't mentioned anything on the horizon. I could use a small thunderstorm or two at the present moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      youre hired!!
      Well I couldn't do any worse at predicting AND I didn't even waste my parents money on a 4 year degree on the subject!!!!

Comment

Looking like a turn to the east is coming...

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
          Models are all over the place for sure. I’m ready for a few fronts to break the coast and drop the odds for Texas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I saw the Canadian model currently has it hitting the upper Texas coast and the European model has it being a fish storm in the north Atlantic.

How can you claim that from near Northern Europe to the Texas coast are “all over the place”?

Comment

I get so sad during hurricane season, you could say that I have a tropical depression.

Comment

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
              I get so sad during hurricane season, you could say that I have a tropical depression.
              I hope you don't spin out of control.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                I do not believe you are allowed to say that anymore on TBH. Its does not matter how beneficial the water will be to you or your livelihood. If it has the potential to harm someone else either physically or financially and you wish upon it, making it more likely to happen...then that is just wrong. This isn't the ol days of your father or grandfather...your personal thoughts can lead to severe consequences for others.
                Go woke go broke!

I choose to try to make it still the old days of our ancestors. This world is screwed up

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                I hope your tanks stay empty!
                Fair enough

Originally posted by ACbob View Post
                Pretty obvious you've never seen the impacts on people's lives from these storms. Hope you have a quiet tornado,flash flood, and hail season brother.
                It is why I have insurance and don't live on the coast. You have a choice where you live

Originally posted by Uncle_Milty View Post
                Move on over my way and go through what we have for the last 10+ years and I can promise you that you won't wish that upon anyone ever again
                I won't choose to live there. All actions good and bad have consequences....also good or bad

Comment

I grew up and lived near the coast. When I became an adult on my own, I moved outta dodge and to the country where I can shoot deer/pigs off the back porch or outta the pool

We need some rain and like many people around here, we would like a hurricane to get outta the drought.

Sorry this offended some

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                    I grew up and lived near the coast. When I became an adult on my own, I moved outta dodge and to the country where I can shoot deer/pigs off the back porch or outta the pool

We need some rain and like many people around here, we would like a hurricane to get outta the drought.

Sorry this offended some
                    Hells yeah brother!

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post

Sorry this offended some
                      A hurricane that does damage to thousands of people on the coast isn't worth you getting out of a drought....tough. I live in Houston and wouldn't trade a major hurricane in between Houston and Lake Charles for buckets of rain on my parents ranch in Tilden, and they wouldn't either! We had a major drought going on in Tilden but guess what, it started raining and everything is green again. Your time will come, hopefully not at the hands of a major hurricane. Maybe you should have moved to an area that gets good annual rainfall.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                        A hurricane that does damage to thousands of people on the coast isn't worth you getting out of a drought....tough. I live in Houston and wouldn't trade a major hurricane in between Houston and Lake Charles for buckets of rain on my parents ranch in Tilden, and they wouldn't either! We had a major drought going on in Tilden but guess what, it started raining and everything is green again. Your time will come, hopefully not at the hands of a major hurricane. Maybe you should have moved to an area that gets good annual rainfall.
                        We need "mic drop" emoji for stuff like this.

Comment

Well said TildenHunter!!!!

Comment

If it’s the good Lords will to have A hurricane it Texas , he can send smack dab in between Baffin Bay and Port Mansfield. Just don’t make it a strong one

Comment

We need some more rain, but honesty, I wish my pond would dry up so i could possible fix the leak in it with several loads of clay. Other than that if it rains and does not go dry, I will figure something out. No bad storms for anyone, but serious rain if needed.

Comment

I personally do not see this as a legit threat yet, and still think this is an East coast storm . And the later toward the end of summer we get the less our chances of a Texas landfall

I will take these slow moving decent front that drop steady gentle rain over a tropical system all day everyday

Comment

Working...
                                X