No announcement yet.

Streaming TV at the Lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some are network, some are cable channels - ESPN, SEC, etc.

Comment

What app/service are you streaming live cfb games on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Once you get the signal, what else do you do to get it on the tv?

I still have Uverse at home. How do I get the football channels on?

The tv has Roku, so I can do Netflix and Amazon prime already. It’s the abc, nbc, fox , fan , and espn that I need.

Comment

Originally posted by IDFWU View Post
          What app/service are you streaming live cfb games on?

Originally posted by Dave W View Post

The tv has Roku, so I can do Netflix and Amazon prime already. It’s the abc, nbc, fox , fan , and espn that I need.

I use YouTube TV.

Comment

Felt your pain....

We just got Starlink and is running 389mbps. From there get Octastream. 5k Chanels. I have had DTV since 1996 and am dropping for Octastream. It is that good.

Comment

ABC, NBC, Fox, and CBS are usually picked up for free on antenna with great resolution and no data signal required. ESPN your cheapest option is probably Sling TV with the cell booster.

Comment

We are 60 miles from Laredo and 100 from San Antonio and the camp is in a basin. I doubt an antenna will work.
                I am messing around with the uverseve app at the house and it streams live tv. Now I need to get it from phone to tv.
                Screen mirroring?

Comment

We are 60 miles from Laredo and 100 from San Antonio and the camp is in a basin. I doubt an antenna will work.
                  I am messing around with the uverseve app at the house and it streams live tv. Now I need to get it from phone to tv.
                  Screen mirroring?
                  There's broadcast antennas all over the place, I get Uvalde stations at home in San Antonio for example. Camp is 50+ miles away from the broadcast towers across West Matagorda bay and down the island and get great reception. Download the Antenna Point app next time you're down there and see where you're at. Choose your antenna based on the distance. It's worth a shot.
                  Last edited by justletmein; 09-06-2022, 11:26 PM.

Comment

on amazon they have the weboost sleek drive - says it is for your vehicle - is that the one you guys are suggesting?

Comment

Originally posted by RyanHolder View Post
                      We just got Starlink and is running 389mbps. From there get Octastream. 5k Chanels. I have had DTV since 1996 and am dropping for Octastream. It is that good.
                      How is it legal? Is it just a bootleg torrent device?

Comment

Is legal because streaming. Can buy at Walmart other streaming boxes. Buddy has Media King also. I've had DTV since 96 and I'm dropping. $250 one time fee. Starlink is the *****. Fired Hughesnet.

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                          No help on streaming, as we get zero cellular coverage west of mertzon , so in for answers
                          If you get at least one bar you can get a cell booster. I ordered one off Amazon for 120.00. If put the antenna on a 10’ pvc on top off our metal roof at camp. It helped the AT&T service better than Verizon. But did help both.

Comment

Cant you just watch TV at home? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
                              on amazon they have the weboost sleek drive - says it is for your vehicle - is that the one you guys are suggesting?
                              Same Question.

Comment

back up for answer please

Comment

Working...
                                X