No announcement yet.

Geico Auto Ins increase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got a second truck from just having one that was payed off. Went from $78 a month to $375, thought that was kind of high probably just assumed the second truck did it but now I’m thinking new “rates” got me as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Horns View Post
      I just got a second truck from just having one that was payed off. Went from $78 a month to $375, thought that was kind of high probably just assumed the second truck did it but now I’m thinking new “rates” got me as well.

Yes, u got the new rates in sure but man they went up drastically- they forgot to lube it,��

Comment

Progressive wanted to go up on us $70. Been with them for over 20 years. Left them because of it and shopped around.

Comment

Sounds like they want that 15% savings back

Comment

Millions of new uninsured migrants driving in Texas as of the past 8 months. Insurance agency's have to adjust accordingly.

Comment

I had good luck switching to the LimuEmu with full coverage.

Comment

Not the Consumers faults

Originally posted by Man View Post
                Millions of new uninsured migrants driving in Texas as of the past 8 months. Insurance agency's have to adjust accordingly.
                Send the increased demand to Washington, FJB and the ceasefire on "The Wall".
                That's Lame, the charge for Uninsured/Underinsured shouldn't raise rates that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  Vehicle prices and parts prices went through the roof so their payouts did too.

Comment

Just renewed my policy on August 25. No increase. Not with Geiko
                    Last edited by captainsling; 09-06-2022, 06:16 AM.

Comment

We're bundled with farm bureau. Wife hasn't mentioned an increase.

Comment

My home owners took a pretty good jump this renewal as well.
                        I wanna say it was a $400 jump on a postage stamp sized home.

Comment

Mine went up also. I had enough and started calling around. Finally found a company called goose insurance that shopped it for me and I ended up with the same amount of coverage for $400 less. I recommend looking around. The guy I used was Jackson Brol 713-324-9091

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

YES!!!

Hence why i shop it every 1-2 years. Someone will want your business cheaper

Comment

Auto, home and flood. All of them have increased for me.

Comment

i dropped them, state farm is saving almost 120 a month

Comment

Working...
                                X