Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sunshine pumping season is winding down, don’t forget to save your receipts!

Comment

Who’s pumping up the jam, okie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Who’s pumping up the jam, okie?

I don’t know, let’s start with 11-1. Texican…

Comment

2022 College Football - Fall Camps and Predictions Thread

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          I don’t know, let’s start with 11-1. Texican…

Bob? [emoji23] Or, Aggie?

Not apples and oranges

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            Bob? [emoji23] Or, Aggie?

Not apples and oranges

Take your pick. It wasn’t just directed at horn. It was a blanket statement.

Comment

Generally most so far are pretty realistic. I am ready for season to start.

Hook’em

Comment

Man you Ags sure jump on the first Texas news they hear and run to post it.

I have heard he has not held up his part of the deal with this actions outside of this event, so he is more than likely gone. Texas gave him a golden parachute and looks like he screwed up this one as well.

I am concerned with touches this year and how to keep all the guys happy on offense, so one less mouth to feed, but I wish we would have his talent available throughout the year.

Comment

A few more predictions/receipts...

SEC - Bama over UGA
                  B1G - OSU over Iowa
                  ACC - Clemson over North Carolina
                  BigXII - wide open, but I'll take Baylor over one of the OK schools
                  Pac12 - Utah over Oregon

CFP - Bama, OSU, Clemson, Utah? (I want to choose Baylor here, but they have a tough road schedule and I don't see them with less than 2 losses)

Champ - OSU

Other guesses...

LSU - 7-5
                  Horns - 6-6
                  Sooners - 9-3
                  Bears - 10-2
                  Arkansas - 9-3
                  UGA - 11-2 (including loss in title game, excluded from CFP)
                  Bama - 11-1
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    Man you Ags sure jump on the first Texas news they hear and run to post it.

I have heard he has not held up his part of the deal with this actions outside of this event, so he is more than likely gone. Texas gave him a golden parachute and looks like he screwed up this one as well.

I am concerned with touches this year and how to keep all the guys happy on offense, so one less mouth to feed, but I wish we would have his talent available throughout the year.
                    Rich coming from our resident Aggie Insider!
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                      Rich coming from our resident Aggie Insider!
                      Actually my info was pro Aggie and figured you guys would like to hear it. I have had other info I have heard, but not sharing since it appears the information is not wanted. I will stay out of it.

Just a general observation on when things hit the web to the timeline they are posted and by who over the years.

Comment

Actually my info was pro Aggie and figured you guys would like to hear it. I have had other info I have heard, but not sharing since it appears the information is not wanted. I will stay out of it.

Just a general observation on when things hit the web to the timeline they are posted and by who over the years.
                        I've eluded to that, I just leave it alone. No need to make heads spin.

Comment

Dude, come with something solid other than "it was an Aggie insider".

You come across Adam Schiffy when you do this and its becoming quite often.

Your comment about when things hit the web to the timeline they are posted can go for any program. Do we truly know what is going on internally other than heresy? NO.

Comment

From the Jan 6 committee . . lol

Comment

College Pick 'Em is up. Let's do this.

College football experts, insiders and casuals are welcome! Password is pickthis

Last edited by Casey; 08-12-2022, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Big commitment tomorrow from safety Kylin Jackson. Down to LSU and Aggie.

Comment

Working...
                                X