BBQ wood in Temple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBQ wood in Temple

Good Morning, Dad and I are in need of some good BBQ wood, post oak would be preferred. Anyone in the Temple area got any for sale?

Thank you,

Drew

Originally posted by Drewboy22 View Post
    Good Morning, Dad and I are in need of some good BBQ wood, post oak would be preferred. Anyone in the Temple area got any for sale?

Thank you,

Drew

Check with Big Hill’s Firewood in Killeen. He’s off Veterans Memorial right before Roy Reynolds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a bunch of Live Oak that is in Florence? When are you needing it by and how much are you looking for? Is this a one time thing or are you looking for an ongoing thing?

Comment

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
        Check with Big Hill’s Firewood in Killeen. He’s off Veterans Memorial right before Roy Reynolds.

Thank yo, I gave them a call and am waiting for a response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
        I have a bunch of Live Oak that is in Florence? When are you needing it by and how much are you looking for? Is this a one time thing or are you looking for an ongoing thing?
        Not really on going... We are looking for 1/4 to 1/2 cord to get us by for the next year or so. Trying to see if we can get something by Wednesday or Thursday this week. We can pick up and load too, we ain't scared

Comment

Originally posted by Drewboy22 View Post
          Not really on going... We are looking for 1/4 to 1/2 cord to get us by for the next year or so. Trying to see if we can get something by Wednesday or Thursday this week. We can pick up and load too, we ain't scared
          PM sent

Comment

I have some you are welcome to, but not nearly that much. About a wheelbarrow full. I'm between Cameron and Hearne, just off FM485.

Comment

Thank you guys! Appreciate the help

Comment

You want mesquite near Burnet you can come cut all you want any time

Comment

Belton Feed or Temple Feed may have some, or at least a good lead.

Comment

Keith's Ace in Belton has it

Comment

I have a lot of post oak just east of Cameron if that would be close enough to you. All was cut back in February of last year.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X