Saddest movies of all time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WhiplashTX View Post
    While it doesn't make me cry I can't watch the last half of Million Dollar Baby.
    X2, and that simple piano music playing is heartbreaking.

Comment

An old classic, Gunga Din. Even after being bayoneted Gunga climbs on top of the temple and blows that bugle to sound the alarm and alert the column about the ambush. Then Gunga gets shot, that scene gets me every time.

"You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din"

Comment

Another old classic, Beau Geste with Gary Cooper, Ray Milland, Robert Preston as three brothers who enlist in the French Foreign Legion. That Viking funeral one brother gives another brother gets me.

Comment

Lonesome dove

Comment

The Passion of Christ
            Old Yellar
            Gone With the Wind

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
              The Passion of the Christ and the new Chosen series make me cry.... It's hard to comprehend/understand what Jesus did for you and I but both of these shows make it about as real as it can get.
              I cried through most of the Passion of the Christ. Haven't seen the Chosen, but sounds like I need to.

Comment

Originally posted by BowCrazy View Post
                I cried through most of the Passion of the Christ. Haven't seen the Chosen, but sounds like I need to.
                It's awesome!!

Comment

Marley and Me !

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
                    It's awesome!!
                    I Have the opportunity to go see the premier screening of the 6th episode Wednesday. I have truly enjoyed this series. I'm hoping Dallas can continue writing. His style brings scripture to life.
                    There have been a lot of movies about different parts of the Bible, but there is so much more that can be told than in a 2-3 hr. movie. The Chosen is filling that void. I can easily see 4-5 more seasons. Highly recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by CWendling View Post
                      "By God Woodrow, its been quite a party aint it?" every time
                      Yep

Both of their finest roles. And that’s a lot for two great actors.

I think it was originally a screenplay with John Wayne and Jimmy Stewart in the leads. Or at least that was who Larry M conceived the characters to be according to something I read.

Comment

The first thing I thought of when I saw the title of this thread was Brian's Song. Then I thought of Old Yeller and Where the Red Fern Grows. It sounds like a bunch of us had the same reaction to those.

Comment

Passion of the Christ.

I warm up for it by watching Old Yeller and some of the others mentioned.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Comment

Old Yeller and Where the Red Fern Grows of course. Marley and Me just about killed me and I was stupid enough to go see it in the theater. When their dog couldn't make it up the stairs I lost it and every memory of my old dog trying to go upstairs and me carrying her up at night came back hard.

Comment

Originally posted by tradman View Post
                              anything with a dog..
                              Hachi, A Dog's Purpose, Marley and Me, Where the Red fern Grows, Old Yeller, Sweet November, wait, what???

Hachi had me in tears for most of the movie.

Comment

The protesters were saddened by animals being delivered to a slaughterhouse. Personally it looked more like a comedy to me when someone steps out in front of a semi with a loaded cattle pot and expects the driver to stop it like a Kia.

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zhPgxGryjq0"]Activist nearly hit by truck at Fearmans slaughterhouse vigil - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X