What's the perfect deer lease?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously nice deer is a major plus but other than that, whats the GS think? I'll start: running water, electricity and at least seeing some kinda animal just about every sit is just perfect for me.

The one that gets you away from the ol lady

Comment

Originally posted by Cjconner View Post

Comment

Now that's funny!!

Comment

A free one that has big bucks, plenty of does, a nice house to stay in, enough hogs to cuss at, and my own little corner to hunt. Just like the one I have.

Comment

Originally posted by Cjconner View Post
            We have a winner on reply #1.

Comment

Lots of deer. Plenty of pigs to shoot at. Plenty of dove. Turkeys galore. Exotics.

If I had those I could care less what other amenities were included. I can live without water and electricity for lots of critters!

Comment

Good members. Guys you can hang out with by a campfire and laugh your *** off while drinking cold beer. Guys that pull together to help each other out whether that's filling feeders, trimming lanes or getting you unstuck.

The rest is just a bonus. We don't have water or electricity but with the people we have, I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Comment

Having a good group of family and friends, that are fun to be with even when the deer aren't moving. Big deer are fun to chase but not as fun if you don't have the right group.

Comment

I think any lease with good people/members, that is family friendly, with lots of game (targets), sounds about perfect to me. I have been hunting one for 10 years, and hopefully I will for many more.
                    Last edited by Kdog; 03-24-2016, 09:32 PM.

Comment

one that has a land owner living near by with large breasted twin daughters & marijuana plants growing wild. Free & trophy animals would help to...

Comment

Originally posted by Captain39 View Post
                        one that has a land owner living near by with large breasted twin daughters & marijuana plants growing wild. Free & trophy animals would help to...

Comment

You have issues ! Not lol
                          Last edited by knapper; 03-24-2016, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
                            Having a good group of family and friends, that are fun to be with even when the deer aren't moving. Big deer are fun to chase but not as fun if you don't have the right group.
                            This!! Love having the little cousins, nieces and nephews around to introduce to the outdoors!!

Originally posted by Kdog View Post
                            I think any lease with good people/members, that is family friendly, with lots of game (targets), sounds about perfect to me. I have been hunting one for 10 years, and hopefully I will for many more.
                            Sounds like a lease that I would want to be on!!

We are on a family lease. I enjoy every minute of it regardless of animals taken. I also love having a river running through the lease, so we can fish. We also have a lot of history on our lease and it is awesome that we can sit around a campfire and talk to our landowner about days past. Our lease has been in their family since the 1800's. Pretty darn cool!

Comment

Everything everyone is describing sounds like my lease!! I guess I have the perfect lease [emoji12]

Comment

Working...
                              X