Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good for you

Originally posted by geezer56 View Post
    I'm 67. She is 48. Not killed me yet. Most ways she is older than me.
    Old joke: “Well he died from the experience but it took the undertaker 3 days to get the big grin off his face”!!!

Comment

11 years tween me and my wife. She was 25 and I was 36 when we got married and been married 26 years today. Been great. All what u make of it abd how u treat each other. Trust and love is all u need.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
        I thought Matthew Mcconaughey was from Austin?

He is originally from Longview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Met my wife when I was 21 and she was 16. Married her 2 years later. We will celebrate our 56 th wedding anniversary in June. Life is good.

Comment

Ever time I open and read this thread it reminds me I really need to get that vasectomy.....

Comment

I’m 11 months younger than my wife. I guess that makes her the lucky one!

Comment

My wife robbed the cradle by 13 days and I do not let her forget it for one second during those 13 days! ****** her off worse than anything! She even postponed our wedding date for 1 week when she realized the first date she set, she was going to be 20 and I was still just a little baby 19!

Comment

Mrs Artos was a Sr in high school when we started dating...I was a fish. She had her own apartment when I was a sophomore.

Dated for 10 years & just had our 23rd wedding anniversary this past Saturday...we married on a Friday the 13th

Maybe we need a dating older women thread for comparison?? Don't tell her I said that.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    First wife, same age. Second and current wife 8 years older. I can tell you this.....at 35 you are much better off finding a smokin hot blonde in her 40s than in her 20s. They are, well......they just outperform the young ladies. LOL.

Now, if you are not selfish….it's better for the man to be younger. Why? Because women already live longer. If the woman is 10 years younger then she is likely to spend 20 or more years without you and have to start over again. If kids are involved this is amplified.
                    For once BOB you are making sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                      Other than not understanding half the things she says to me, I really don't see any downside to it! I asked her if her being 8 when I graduated highschool creeped her out, and she said "no, I think it's rad!" Two thumbs up all the way around.

But I will ask for any advice from you guys that may be in the same boat as me. Let's hear it.
                      How you doing? I'm currently using dating sites and met a younger girl. It is fun now, but what will be later? Do we have future? So, it would be great to find out yur experience.
                      And sorry for bumping the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Christianhuff View Post
                        Oops, better?[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        I have said it before and I'll say it again, not sure how she puts up with your crap....esp. as a member of the OBC.

Comment

Beat this. My wife was 5 when I graduated. I was 17. So she's 12 years my junior and her mother is six years older than me. We've been married 36 years.

Comment

If she has a Skinny waist, big t___, real cute, short, real flat head to put your beer on, likes golf and deer huntin, then I’d say go for it….

Comment

I might go out with one to hang out and have fun, but future and marrying, HAIL NAW.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm 47..dated many young women.I say date,and enjoy..Have fun with it...Bring lots of cash,I did.Wouldn't trade them days for the world!

Comment

Working...
                                X