• Show
Clear All

Nice.

Hoping to cash my 15 exotic preference points in there

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      Nice.

Hoping to cash my 15 exotic preference points in there
      They have 5 hunts there this year. The guys working there said they are hoping to have 15+ hunts next year. We saw Sambar and Whitetail at every blind we hunted. They estimate around 800 Sambar and 400 Axis are on the ranch, and they want them all gone. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
        Where is this place at? Never heard of it.
        It is in between Port Lavaca & Port O’connor. It actually bumps up against POC. It’s shoreline goes from POC to Indianola.

Comment

Originally posted by SEA PRO 210 View Post
          They have 5 hunts there this year. The guys working there said they are hoping to have 15+ hunts next year. We saw Sambar and Whitetail at every blind we hunted. They estimate around 800 Sambar and 400 Axis are on the ranch, and they want them all gone. Good luck!

The goal is to restore the entire place into the coastal prairie it once was. That means no non-native plant and animals. They are not only going to knock off all the sambar and axis with public hunts, but clean out all the mesquite as well. It’s a long term project but will be a phenomenal place when it’s fully up and running once the state park portion is completed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X