Lone Star Law: Uncuffed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lone Star Law: Uncuffed

Anyone of you watch this show? I DVR'd a few and watched one of them last night. It's like watching the Game Warden Note's unfold on camera! I've been to a lot of the places they were filmed at and it's pretty interesting how dumb people are. They flat out lie to the GW and think he/she doesn't have the means to check their stories. Good stuff, check it out if you haven't. Think it was on animal planet if I remember right?

Is this a new series? Not the regular Lone Star Law?

Comment

No idea, just saw it last week for the first time while channel surfing one night.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        Is this a new series? Not the regular Lone Star Law?
        I've watched it thinking maybe it just showed more of the shows that had aired but from what I could tell it was like a rerun of the shows. I couldn't tell anything different about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
          I've been to a lot of the places they were filmed at and it's pretty interesting how dumb people are.
          We were at an event where some of the wardens/cast members got up on stage and told some stories. It was hilarious. The best one was the warden in Grayson County responded to a call about gun shots in the middle of the night on a county road during deer season. He patrols the area and comes across a truck parked on the side of the road with four guys standing around. He checks them out and finds a buck in the truck bed, steam still coming off of it. The men are all staring at the ground, hats in hands, not saying anything.

Warden asks "you guys been hunting tonight?"

No response.

"Any of yall know how this deer got in here?"

Nothing.

"Well it looks like whoever put him down was a great shot!"

At that moment one of them looks up right at him, smiles, and nods. He cuffed him.

Comment

They were caught dead to rights, unlike the guy that admitted shooting the hawk to protect his chickens, no way he was going to get a ticket if he didn't admit it no matter how bad the game warden figured it was him...as soon as he said he shot it I thought what an idiot....deny, deny, deny......

Comment

Then again he may not have known, I always thought you could kill a hawk attacking your chickens but you can't, legally.......

Comment

Watched the one last night and also Northwest law. Most lie like crazy to a GW.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
                  I've watched it thinking maybe it just showed more of the shows that had aired but from what I could tell it was like a rerun of the shows. I couldn't tell anything different about them.
                  x2

Comment

Bummer. I was hoping this was a new series. Norrhwoods law starts this Sunday. Not near as good As Lone Star, but it's new shows.

Comment

Working...
                    X