2020 Available Leases... Post them here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St59 View Post
    I’d be interested depending on what zone it’s in!
    Originally posted by Alta View Post
    I could be interested as well.
    Unit 12. Between Fredonia and Independence

Comment

Not mine. Just saw this on FB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How many acres on Bruni place? Anybody know?

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
          i texted the guy. 150 acres and you split it with a husband and wife.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
            Corporate High Fence Lease

Very Hard to find. Well Managed 1400 acre plus High Fenced Corporate game ranch ready to go. Fully furnished 4 - 3 Lodge sleeps 10. Stands, Feeders, Walk in Cooler and a swimming pool. Rifle and skeet Range.
            Already stocked with High Quality 200” plus whitetail, Oryx, Axis, Blackbuck and Fallow.
            Combination of up to 15 male and 15 female animals per year. Great native quail.
            Multi year deal available for the right group.
            940-393-6200

Be very careful with this one! I have it leased now thru February and will not be renewing my lease! Any questions about it pm me!

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
              I sent an email on this one and did not get a response. Anyone get ahold of this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                I sent an email on this one and did not get a response. Anyone get ahold of this guy?
                I was curious about it as well. I was just about to email. If i hear something I'll let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Thudnall View Post
                  Be very careful with this one! I have it leased now thru February and will not be renewing my lease! Any questions about it pm me!
                  I’m personally not interested in it but would love to hear some details on it. PM inbound

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                    Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
                    i texted the guy. 150 acres and you split it with a husband and wife.

I was told that there were scheduled visits on the place already. I was under the impression that it was gonna be leased by the people visiting it. Didn't want to discuss any additional details with me so I didn't pursue it any further.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                      https://adventureministry.ecwid.com/...nty-p111512454

Stephens County Lease
                      $3K
                      Hunting Lease West of Palo Pinto. Water and Electricity available at campsite. 100 foot elevation changes, great fishing/duck ponds. Need Mature Family Friendly hunters. No Alcohol allowed.
                      Spouse and Children May hunt off your quota. Call 800-277-1647 for details
                      Stay away from this outfit. It is the same outfit with the 940-393-6200 number for other properties.

Comment

Amen. I dealt with that outfit for the Stephens County (Caddo) property for 2018. Unmet promises and misrepresentations.

Comment

Originally posted by 2B4Him View Post
                          Amen. I dealt with that outfit for the Stephens County (Caddo) property for 2018. Unmet promises and misrepresentations.
                          Well I do not really want to bad mouth anyone and it looks like a few people on here have had the same dealings as I have with this group so I do not feel like I need to say anymore! I will say my point of contact is Scott Huggins.

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                            Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                            Originally posted by BradBryant1000 View Post
                            I was curious about it as well. I was just about to email. If i hear something I'll let you know.
                            I got an email back about this place. It was through the same place (outfit) as mentioned below:

Stay away from this outfit. It is the same outfit with the 940-393-6200 number for other properties.

Comment

Our Mexico lease has a spot open. There is a thread for it. $6250 plus feed and expenses. Feed and expenses generally close to the same as lease fee. Cowboys keep feed full. Blinds and feeders in place for 21 hunt areas. 8 spots on 8,000ac

Comment

Well I do not really want to bad mouth anyone and it looks like a few people on here have had the same dealings as I have with this group so I do not feel like I need to say anymore! I will say my point of contact is Scott Huggins.
                                Understand your posts totally now. Scott is not a bad guy but does not hold up his end of the deal sometimes. Just sucks because he gets some great properties and screws them up.

Comment

Working...
                                X