White settlement Church shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
    I watched a few times, I don’t think the deceased guy hesitated, I think he had problems drawing. Shows why we should practice more than just shooting.
    I was just thinking the same thing. Practice the draw from concealment.

Comment

My heart goes out to all who were there. And to all the families who suffered loss of life from this act.

Anybody remember the Wedgwood Baptist Church shooting several years ago? After that, a lot of churches began to give second thought to allowing congregation members to carry.

Many churches in this area of Texas are no longer soft targets.

Comment

Man that was hard to watch. Feel terrible for the victim. Glad others were carrying. I’m bad about remembering to carry my concealed carry, but events like this remind me why I got my LTC.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
          Nope..

Those very damaging 8 years of democratic control, and their American hating, cop hating, Christianity hating, lawless agenda, set many many bad things in motion.. All by design of course...

Now we just have to figure out how to deal with it..

8 years of Obama / Holder anti White, don’t forget that part of it too

Bet my comment gets cut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post

He didn’t waste much time.
            This dude chaps my azz. He needs the **** kicked out of him. If it was for the guy caring in church this could have been way worse. Prayers for all and there family’s. And for Beto f-you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassbuster View Post
              This dude chaps my azz. He needs the **** kicked out of him. If it was for the guy caring in church this could have been way worse. Prayers for all and there family’s. And for Beto f-you.
              x2. What a piece of.........work. This guy is garbage & part of the problem. He's no longer relevant (not that he ever really was) so now he has to do all he can to stay in the limelight. He needs to just stay home w/all the money his wife has, that he states is unfair for others to have. He's total poop.

Comment

Just down right terrible. Prayers sent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                  Nope..

Those very damaging 8 years of democratic control, and their American hating, cop hating, Christianity hating, lawless agenda, set many many bad things in motion.. All by design of course...

Now we just have to figure out how to deal with it..
                  Exactly. Prayers up for all involved, except the shooter, may he rot in he11

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sad deal, makes me realize 2 things. 1. I need to get my CHL 2. I need to practice practice practice shooting with me handgun.

Comment

No Beeto, when the perp is dead within the first 5 seconds of his murder spree, I'd say Texas is doing it exactly right.

Prayers up for the folks in the church.

Comment

News is reporting 3 dead including the gunman

Comment

Prayers up for the people affected by this tragic event. Glad armed citizens took the shooter out so fast.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post

He didn’t waste much time.
                            Thank god for the guns that ended it quickly. Could’ve been much worse.

Comment

No doubt about that ! ^

Comment

Prayers sent.

**** you beto.

Comment

Working...
                                X