Swarovski binoculars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swarovski binoculars

So I am looking to get into a set of these swaro binos and was seeing what you guys think the best power binos are, all around hunting long range and just deer hunting are the 15x56 the way to go I’m looking for clarity and something easy on the eyes. We just came back from a hunt where we were doing some really long range spotting and some friends had the 15x56 and they were awesome but does anyone use these around here(Texas) and how do they do. Any info is appreciated.

You are going to want a tripod for 15’s. Longer range stuff, they are great but general hunting, 10x42’s are hard to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
      You are going to want a tripod for 15’s. Longer range stuff, they are great but general hunting, 10x42’s are hard to beat.
      Agreed!

Comment

10x42

Comment

I have the 10x42 and like them a lot. They are light enough for all day use.

Comment

10x42 is the best all around size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The SLC 15s are awesome, but as been stated, they need to be tripod mounted. They are excellent to spot for long range shooting and glassing for hunting. You can stay behind them longer than a spotting scope because you are using both eyes. The field of view is excellent. If you will be hand holding them, then the 10s are a good compromise.

Comment

10x42

Comment

Why do these 15’s need a tripod just due to weight or magnification? We used these with a bino harness on our chest and they weren’t bad and other than that we would be glassing from the truck or deer blind, being used this way does everyone still recommend a tripod or is that just for glassing purposes? Thanks for the responses.

Comment

Originally posted by Mconner View Post
                    Why do these 15’s need a tripod just due to weight or magnification? We used these with a bino harness on our chest and they weren’t bad and other than that we would be glassing from the truck or deer blind, being used this way does everyone still recommend a tripod or is that just for glassing purposes? Thanks for the responses.
                    Weight and magnification while glassing. Shaky sight picture long range. Honestly if all they’ll do is look out of blind they cost too much over something like Maven

Comment

10x is all you need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

These will be for myself for our hunts in the future but instead of having different sets of binos I was just gonna put all my dinero in one quality set of glass (deer stand) while I’m here at home but I will be using these also in Colorado, Wyoming,West Tx,New Mexico, and wherever life takes us from here. In that case will the 15’s still be a good option? I spend a lot of time here in Texas looking through glass so I want the best all around power for this, but also want long range capabilities.

Comment

What are the pros and cons of 10’s to 15’s?

Comment

10x42 here. Some of the best money I have ever spent on hunting equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have 15x56 and love them. I hardly ever use a tripod unless I am glassing large areas for long periods of time. I stalk with them weekly at the ranch bow hunting and they work perfect . I like having the best magnification possible. The only draw back is a little more weight. But with today’s bino harness’s you can hardly tell. You won’t regret the purchase I promise

Comment

Working...
                              X